Empty

(Ben's p.o.v)
When I woke up i felt empty inside. My heart hurt from all the emotional pain of the previous day. I looked in the direction of my phone and felt a sinking feeling everyone knew.. I decided I wouldn't look until later. I got out of bed and went into the bathroom. I just glanced in the mirror and saw bags under my eyes. I sighed as I got ready to take a shower. After I had fully cleaned myself I just stood there letting the hot water rain down in my back. Watching the steam fog up the glass walls of the shower and staring at the light blue tile. The tile is what I like best about the bathroom. When I first moved in I decorated the bathroom to match the tile. After I convinced myself to leave the shower I brushed my teeth with minimal effort wanting desperately to be clothed again. I threw on and oversized hoodie that Toby had given me for my birthday and some plain sweat pants. I just wanted to feel comfortable again. Then I just stayed  in my bed for a few minutes preparing myself for the worst.. I was going to look at the messages in my phone.
*lulu*: hey are you okay?
* McSlendy🐙*: Ben are you aright please come over soon we miss your face
*toby*: hey are you okay dude I'm here for you me you and lulu can have a "girls night" soon and talk about our boy problems.
*toby*: please let me know that you're okay you know I'll always have your back :)
They weren't mad at me? I felt so relived at their messages. A large weight felt like it was lifted off my shoulders. I let out a breath of relief. Toby has been my closest friend for a long time now and he didn't know that I was an omega but he did know about my feelings for Jeff. There were times where he, lulu, and I would have "girls night" as lulu called it and would talk about my crush. Lulu never knew it was Jeff though. Toby was the first person I came out to as gay. He was the most supportive friend I could have ever asked for. I decided that I needed to get out of my apartment but I didn't know who to talk to at that moment. Lulu is the most innocent one of us and I don't want to have that "talk" with her. Toby even though he's my best friend I don't want him to know what happened with me and Jeff just yet. All that pain and rejection was still so fresh. I couldn't let him know just yet. I want to tell slender but  he's like a father figure to me and I don't want to disappoint him. But he has never once judged me... in that moment I chose to text slender.
*Ben*: hey, can I come over later I want to talk to you about some things?
* McSlendy🐙* of course you can come over, is something wrong?
*Ben*: I'd rather not say over text...
* McSlendy🐙*: okay just let me know when you are on your way.
*Ben*: 👍
I started to get ready to go over to slender's I threw on a green sweater and a pair of black jeans. When I got in my car to drive over I just drove in silence. It was calming in a way. I already knew a lot of people lived in slender's mansion. This meant that I knew lulu and Toby would be there and possibly even Jeff... I felt the anxiety bible up in my chest. My knuckles became white from me gripping my steering wheeling tightly and, as I pulled up to the house I felt my body being to shake. I walked slowly to the door and my hands began to shake when I knocked on the door. Slender answered and silently gestured for me to come inside. We didn't say anything until we got into his room. After he had shut the door behind him he said "are you okay?" All I could say before diving to hug him was " n-no" I began to cry. He just hugged me somehow know just how much pain I was in and said " it's okay I'm here for you always".