Part 2 of smut

(Ben's p.o.v)
My mind racing was on how to tell the others that Jeff and I were now bonded.. until Jeff thrusted his cock up while still inside me from have just knotted me. This caused me to let out a filthy moan. Jeff whispered into my ear " oh kitten you didn't think we were done now did you~" all I could do was whine. I had only just came and was still very sensitive. Jeff continued to thrust into me. He had set a brutal pace. I wasn't letting out audible words anymore just high pitched moans. Jeff's cum was sloshing around inside of me. It made squelching sounds that made my whole body go red. "Gah j-Jeff more please~" was all I could manage to say as Jeff brutally Jack-hammered my prostate with his thick and meaty cock. I've never had something so big inside of me. Then my vision went white and I was in ecstasy as I came shooting thick ropes of cum all over both mine and Jeff's chest. I could swear I was drooling. The overstimulation of Jeff still slamming into me was cause me to have a the most pleasurable out of body experience. And then.. he came inside of me his left over cum over flowing. And when he pulled out his cum came flowing out of my abused hole.
(Jeff's p.o.v)
The expression on Ben's face as he came around my cock was that of an angel commuting their first sin so innocent and filthy. It drove me wild. After I had came I pulled out and heard him panting with his eyes screwed shut inhaling the air around us as if he had been holding his breath. When he opened his eyes that twinkle of lust was prevalent his expression. I waited for him to catch his breath before I said " kitten I'm not done with you". All he did was let out a whine and say "a-alpha I cant it's to sensitive". I grinned at my tried omega. "There is other things we can do pet~" I got Ben bent over the bed and had him put his plum thighs together and I rubbed my hard cock against them. All Ben did was gasp I was rubbing his cute small cock with the palm of my hand. I began to slide my cock in between his thighs. Ben was trembling against my body. I sighed and said " so so sensitive, I love it" Ben was so responsive to my touch. My own pleasure began to take hold and slick was running down to my cock from Ben's heavenly hole. It put me into overdrive. I increased the pace of the rubbing on Ben's cocklet. His seed spilled over onto my hand I licked it off as I continued to chase my high. Ben tightened the hold his thighs had on my cock as I came. After I was finished Ben cling to me clearly exhausted from our lovemaking. He let out a yawn that cause a small pang in my heart I held him close to my chest as he feel asleep. I love him more than anything in this life....