I'm here now

*Jeff🔪* we need to talk soon.
Ben: I'm pregnant
Jeff🔪: Come over please, I need to talk to you
Ben: okay...
(Jeff's P.O.V)
My hands were trembling as I told Ben to come over. My heart began to race. I was going to be a father. I had gotten Ben pregnant and I still hadn't defined my sexuality. No. I couldn't freak out not now. Not while I knew how scared Ben most likely was. Even though I was mad at him for not telling me that he is an omega he is still my friend... and the mother of my child. I always deep down wanted to have a family. I would be here for both Ben and the child of Ben wants to keep it. Ben texted to let me know he was close to the house. I felt my chest tightening I was so anxious.
(Ben's P.O.V)
After I got in my car to drive to Jeff I wasn't sure if I would actually go. I though that maybe I could run away and start over. Everything was just so stressful and I can't handle it. I texted Jeff I was close by and stoped off at the side of the road to catch my breath. The stress made my eyes blur with tears. I was shaking and trembling so hard that I almost didn't hear the screeching tires. Then it faded to black after the impact.....
(Jeff's P.O.V)
What was taking so long Ben should've been here by now... my heart plummeted in my chest with after I got the Erie feeling. I decided to call him to make sure he was okay.
Call:
Jeff : Ben are you alright?
Nurse( at the hospital Ben's in) hello my name is iris I'm a nurse at mercy general hospital.
Jeff(frantic): WHERE IS BEN IS HE OKA-
Iris: sir I'm sorry there was an accident and His car was hit he's going to be alright but there was some internal bleeding..
Jeff: the baby! is the the baby okay?
Iris: sir it would be best if you came here I'd rather not go into detail over the phone.
Jeff: okay I'll be there as soon as possible...
I ran to my car and sped off to the hospital Ben needed me our baby needed me. Once I got there it felt like I wasn't in my own body the smell of the antiseptic and the bright lights assaulted my senses. Then a petite woman in her 30s came over to me and said " hello my name is iris can I help you?" I quickly explained who I was and why I was here her emails faded as she brought me to what I assume was a lounge for doctors to rest in and told me that while Ben was okay he had lost a baby... one of the babies she explained that Ben had been carrying twins and one didn't survive the extreme stress the accident caused in Ben's body. I felt my heart ache but, I knew I had to be strong for Ben and our baby who had survived. She led me to the room where Ben was he was attached to all these monitors to make sure he was stable. Even though he was asleep his hand was protectively over his belly protecting our pup. I went and sat down at his bedside took his hand and said " it's okay I'm here now".
(Sorry for the wait I was figuring out how I wanted this to play out)