Who Wakes Up First?

I saw this prompt and thought it was cute lol

IzuOcha

Deku. He loves seeing Ochako sleeping peacfully, and it warms his heart. He'll typically make breakfast, or if they're running late he'll wake her up in the most gentle way possible, because that's just our cinnamon roll for ya.

TodoMomo

Todoroki. He finds it adorable to see her quietly snoring, and then listen to her claim that she doesn't snore when she wakes up.

EraserJoke

Aizawa. The dude looks like he never sleeps, so this one's a given XD.

KamiJiro

Jiro. She'll usually play with his hair, and whenever it's time to wake him up she'll whisper something along the lines of "Hey goofball. Time to wake up.".

KiriMina

It depends. If one of them had a bad day the day before, then they'll probably sleep in. If Kiri wakes up first, then he'll make a nice breakfast, and if Mina wakes up first, she'll burn the eggs and they'll run by McDonald's on the way to work.

BakuCamie

Either. If Camie wakes up first she'll do the same thing as Jiro and play with his hair, and if Bakugo wakes up first he'll usually make breakfast (which comprises of a deluxe microwave hashbrown and some OJ) and then wake Camie up.

IidaMei

Iida. Definitely Iida. He wakes up according to his schedule, and Mei somehow sleeps through it. On weekends, Mei will sometimes wake up before him and try and make him a nice breakfast, but she usually ends up failing since she can't cook. Iida appreciates her trying though, and loves her regardless.