How Did Their Parents Like Their SO?

Pretty basic

IzuOcha

Deku: Inko loved Ochako.  The first time she met her they clicked immediately.

Ochako: Her Mom liked him. She thought he was a nice boy, and knew that he loved her daughter. As for her Dad, he had that typical "No one will be good enough for my daughter" attitude, but once he saw that Midoriya was a good boy, and loves Ochako, he ended up liking and respecting him a great deal.

TodoMomo

Todoroki: Todoroki's mother loved Momo. She saw her as a second daughter, and she saw her as very easy to talk to. 

Momo: Momo's mother HATED Todoroki, She saw him as nothing more than someone who would get her daughter in trouble. Her rude behavior was what tipped the iceburg and caused Momo to cut off her relationship with her mother entirely.

KamiJiro

Kaminari: They didn't like her, but they didn't hate her. They thought that her son could do better, but they didn't think she was horrible. They in all honesty didn't care for her. Not for her personality, her looks, just her in general.

Jiro: Eh. They thought he was a trouble maker, and didn't really love their daughter.

KiriMina

Kirishima: They liked her! They thought she was sweet, and thought she was good for Kiri.

Mina: They thought he was adorable. He got flustered at nearly everything they brought up about him and Mina's relationship, and they knew he was innocent.

EraserJoke

Aizawa: I kind of have a headcanon that his Dad left when he was little, and his Mom died in his teens, so I don't have an answer for this lol.

Emi: They hated him, and he hated them. I have a feeling that Emi's parents are the type to "pick" on her, but have it go too far. Aizawa most likely confronted them about it, and that's how their horrible relationship started.

Bakucamie

Bakugo: They liked her. She was put together, but lenient, so she fit in well with their dysfunctional family :)

Camie: They didn't like him, and honestly, what parent would XD?

IidaMei

Iida: Eeeeeeeeeh. She was a little too free spirited for their high strung family. Tensei liked her though ^^

Mei: Her parents were glad that their daughter finally found someone responsible to say the least.