What's Their Favorite Thing To Do Together?

IzuOcha

Snuggle. Had a bad day at work? SNUGGLES. Feeling sick? SNUGGLES. Doing absolutely nothing? NOPE, NOW YOU'RE SNUGGLING.

TodoMomo

I'd imagine it'd be relaxing and watching a movie or something. After a long day at work they'd turn down any plans and just hang out together.

EraserJoke

Go to the park. It doesn't matter if they're just sitting on the bench, playing with Eri, or Aizawa chasing Emi after she took his scarf for like the 10th time, they just like going there and enjoying the peace.

KamiJiro

Laser Tag.

Jiro: HAHAHAHA GOTCHA!

Kaminari: NO YOU DIDN'T!

Jiro: YOUR BLINKING VEST SAYS OTHERWISE

KiriMina

Going to buffets and eating all of the sweets they can before they get sick. You can bet that they're shoving every single gummy bear down their throats until their guts can't take it anymore.

BakuCamie

Anything competitive. Board games, Soccer, Football, you name it. They're both extremely competitive and rub it in the other's faces whenever they win.

IidaMei

Most likely tinkering with items. Iida is usually a test subject for Hatsume's babies, and they'll both try and make improvements to the items before they work or blow up in their faces.