Do They Want Children?

I'll basically just put the character and whether they want them or not and why.

IzuOcha

Ochako: She definitely wouldn't mind them. She loves children, and would be happy if she and Deku had them. The only thing that worries her is her and Deku's careers and how it may impact the children.

Deku: He doesn't know. I have a headcanon where he never thinks about it, but gets really happy and emotional whenever he finds out that they're having one.

TodoMomo

Momo: Sure! She'd always liked the thought of having kids of her own.

Todoroki: He isn't sure. He loves Yaoyorozu, and wouldn't be upset if they did, but it he's scared to death that he'll end up like his father, or his father will try and do the same thing to them.

EraserJoke

Emi: Yeah! She loves Eri, and would like another one as long as Aizawa was okay with it.

Aizawa: Maybe. If things were going smoothly in their life, and Emi wanted one, then he'd be okay with it.

Eri (I had to add her, okay?!): Oh, heck yeah. She wants some baby siblings and she wants them now.

KamiJiro

Jiro: I feel like she wouldn't mind. I think she may have a soft spot for kids, but would have a heart attack if she found out she was having one lmbo.

Kaminari: Yeah! He definitely would like to have a mini Kaminari and a mini Jiro running around.

KiriMina

Mina: Why not? She seems like the person who loves kids in my opinion lol.

Kirishima: I feel like Kiri has a soft spot for everything. I mean, he made friends with Bakugo, so that just proves it XD. I feel like he definitely wouldn't mind them. He seems like the type that cries at every birthday because the kids are growing up.

BakuCamie

Bakugo: He seems like the type who acts like someone who doesn't care for kids, but whenever he's alone he opens up and has a good time. I don't like him too much, but I feel like he'd be a good Dad, and if he doesn't become one, then I wanna see him become a protective uncle instead.

Camie: I feel like she doesn't mind. She'd be okay with them, and would love them to death, but she also feels like she wouldn't be that upset if she didn't have them.

IidaMei

Iida: Definetely. He likes to babysit and play with the other ship's kids, and he definitely seems like the type person who wants them XD. Plus, we gotta have someone to carry on the Iida name.

Mei: She wouldn't mind. She seems like she'd be the fun parent, but also knows boundaries and what's best for the little ones.