How Would They React If The Other One Died?

Most of these have been pretty fluffy, so I figured that I might add just a tid bit of angst.

IzuOcha

Deku:  He'd be in disbelief at first. He'd keep denying it whenever he got the news, until he accepts it and breaks down in uncontrollable tears. He'd never be the same without her, and would never fully recover. He'd blame himself, and would cry over her a bunch.

Ochako: She's immediately break down into tears. She'd grieve for a very long time, and would always blame herself for not being there to help him. She'd never fully recover without him no matter how hard she tried, and would always try to hide her sadness behind a mask.

TodoMomo

Todoroki: He'd be in a state of shock at first. He'd sit there wide eyed and heartbroken as he tried to comprehend what had happened. Even years after she died he'd still have little spurts where he'd cry over her.

Momo: Just like Ochako, she'd burst into tears immediately. She'd cry for days, and would only rest whenever she cried herself to sleep.

EraserJoke

Aizawa: He'd never forgive himself. He'd be extremely depressed, would cry, would blame himself, and would be extremely overprotective of Eri.

Eri (I decided to add her, since in my EraserJoke headcanon she plays a big role in their relationship): If Emi died, she'd cry super hard as soon as she found out. She'd cling to Aizawa, since she'd be scared that the person who killed Emi would go after him now. If Aizawa died, she'd do the same thing to Emi, but would probably deal with it worse since Aizawa was her Dad.

Emi: She wouldn't be able to make people smile for a while to say the least. She'd be completely drained of happiness and would consistently cry in random places at random times.

KamiJiro

Jiro: She'd be angry and heartbroken. She'd want to give the person who killed Kaminari a slow and painful death, and would cry if she saw a picture or something that reminded her of Kaminari.

Kaminari: He'd be extremely upset. He's usually a pretty chill person, but his chill would drop to 0, and he'd be extremely angry. He'd cry, rage, basically feel any negative emotion possible, and he'd never be the same.

KiriMina

Kirishima: Tears would be everywhere. The only time he wasn't crying was whenever he was sleeping, and even so he'd wake up from a nightmare, would cry more, and would be extremely sleep deprived for the rest of the day.

Mina: Same reaction as Kirishima. She'd visit his grave everyday,  and would drop off flowers, tell him about her day, and would do anything so she didn't feel so alone.

BakuCamie:

Bakugo: He'd be extremely angry. More angry than Jiro. He'd slam his fist into a wall, and would be in uncontrollable tears as he screamed her name, hoping that she would come back to him even though he knew that it was impossible.

Camie: She'd be a wreck. She'd lose a bunch of weight from grief, would het extremely sick from the lack of food and water in her system (she had to basically force herself to eat, and even so it wasn't a lot), and would do her best to carry on his legacy.

IidaMei

Iida: He'd be in an enormous state of grief. Mei had managed to loosen him up a little bit, and she had a huge impact on his life. Once she died, he started to go back to his uptight self, not because he wanted to, but because he didn't want anyone to get hurt by being careless.

Mei: She'd be a mess. She wouldn't know what to do with herself after he was gone, and would cry non-stop. She wouldn't be in the mood to mess with any of her gadgets, and she'd burst into tears if she saw anything that remotely reminded her of him.