Chapter 5

*gees point of view*
I told frank I loved him I really do he's sweet and caring, cute like really fucking cute after I told him we were watching beetlejuice and half way through it he fell asleep I got up slowly so I wouldn't wake him I laid the blanket over him after that I walked in my room and started drawing frank the way he was all curled up next to me the other night I thought I was cute and I decided to draw him.
I heard him yelling and I ran into the living room where he was. He was awake and crying "what's wrong" I said sitting next to him "I had another nightmare.." he said I hugged him and softly kissed his forehead "it'll be okay" I told him he nodded "do you want me to stay in here when you sleep?" I asked he nodded "okay I will" I told him "movie, popcorn?" I asked him "Fuck yeah" he seemed excited so I put the movie in and walked into the kitchen and took the popcorn out of the bag and put it in the microwave. After the popcorn was done I walked back over to frank and gave him the popcorn bag then I sat next to him "I love you.." he said "I love you too Frankie" and played the movie.

He fell asleep after the movie he hasn't gotten much sleep because of his nightmares I should ask him about them but I'm scared that he wouldn't want to talk to me anymore and he wouldn't love me I wanna help him with his nightmares so he wouldn't be scared anymore. I love frank I want him to know that, I don't know what he's been through in the past if he's having nightmares like that it wasn't anything good. I looked down at him he was curled up against me just like the night before he looked so innocent like nothing could happen to him if he stayed asleep like that hopefully he was having a good dream and not a nightmare. I hated to see him cry and scared I liked how he opened up to me i wouldn't dare cry around someone other then Mikey I liked how frank cried around me how he felt safe around me I hope he feels safe around me I shouldn't worry about that though. I softly kissed his head and looked at his neck there was a big scar that looked like it was healed but it was still a pretty big scar and it was still visible, god I hope nothing bad happened to him. Frank shifted in his sleep to get comfortable again it was around midnight and I was tired but I want to be there for frank if he woke up from a nightmare but I slowly drifted asleep.

I woke up to a shake it was frank telling me my phone had just rang he looked like he had just woke up he hair was nappy and his voice was raspy. I checked my phone and Mikey had called so I texted him I told him I just woke up, I put my phone down and looked at frank who was looking at me "it was Mikey" I told him he just nodded "you okay?" I asked a bit concerned he just nodded again I hugged him "you sure, you know you can tell me anything you to right?" I told him, he broke down crying I sat there hugging him and now rubbing his back trying to make him feel safe he calmed down and told me "I had a nightmare where you killed me saying I don't love you" damn what happened to make him have nightmares like this. "Frankie...what happened to you in the past?" I asked him he looked at me and bowed his head down "I had a abusive boyfriend he used to hit me real hard and used to cut me that's how I got this" he said as he pointed at the scar on his neck "after that I got into smoking and drinking I left him when he was asleep I decided that was the best time to leave I scared to leave him he knew where my mom lived he knew everything so anywhere I left he knew where to find me I just came here this town got a job, I think I'm doing alright" he said as he looked at me "alright?, are you happy?" I asked him as I looked back at him "I'm very happy" he said quietly as he leaned in closer and kissed me very passionately I blushed and kissed him back, as I kissed him again he quietly moaned as I slid my hands up his shirt he had shivered when i did that, he got close to my neck and said "I love you" as he said that his hot breath went down my neck and sent shivers down my spine I liked that feeling. "Shit" I said out loud he just chuckled "what should we do now.." I quietly asked "movie time!" He yelled I don't flinch often but that time I did "but I'm hungry" I whined "well, what do you want?" He asked and looked at me "pizza" I looked back at him "the roads are flooded so they can't get to us and we can't get to them so no pizza" he told me "damn, what if the pizza guys had helicopters" I told him he chuckled in response.

After frank made pasta for us he watched another movie while I sat in my room trying to finishing my drawing I sat on my bed listening to music while I was drawing. I decided to pick up my phone and call Mikey I tapped on his contact name and it started ringing, it rang for a while but he answered "hello.." he said in a tired voice "Mikey, were you asleep?" I asked him "yeah.." he responded "well I was just wondering if you are okay" I said to him "yeah I'm fine I've been staying in a hotel, and are you okay" he asked me "yeah I'm fine I was just worried about you but I'll let you sleep, love you" I said in a low voice "love you too.." he said before I hung up and laid down, closed my eyes and fell asleep.
I felt myself shake I turned over and said "go away" to whoever was shaking me "no, scoot over" it responded and I moved over so they can lay next to me they kissed my forehead gently and I wrapped my arm over them and pulled them closer, they giggled I knew that giggle but I was so tired I couldn't make out who though, I thought that they were Mikey but he doesn't giggle like that or kiss my forehead "frankie..?" I asked "mhm" he responded I kissed his chin and barely opened my eyes and looked at him and he was looking at me "you left me in the living room I came in here to check on you and you were asleep and I'm tired so I sleep in here with you.." he told me I kissed his cheek and closed my eyes again, he kissed my forehead again and said quietly "goodnight I love you.." I heard him say right before I fell asleep I mumbled a 'I love you too'.

I woke later then usual I looked at the clock and it read 12:56 frank wasn't next to me when I woke up I sat up and looked over he was playing Minecraft building something he heard me sat up and looked over at me and smiled "finally you're awake I've been playing Minecraft for the past three hours and I made a house, a roller coaster, a town, a jail for villagers because their big nose is a crime in my world" he said excitedly "I'm actually building a dog house for my dog named Carl so he can go outside and I also built a fence thingy around my house so monsters can get in and kill me or Carl" he said facing the game "the dog house is like a normal house but it's gonna be small and it's gonna have carpet and windows so he can look outside" he said "Oh yeah and look it I made a trap for monsters so when they walk over this hole they'll fall and die and I'll get the stuff they drop" he's really creative he made all that in three hours "so Carl what doesn't he eat?" I ask him "beef he needs to eat anyway" he tells me I lay back down and close my eyes for a couple seconds "No!" Frank yells I  jump up "I fuckn died stupid fuckn zombie" he yells out in anger "damn you scared me" I tell him "I'm sorry" he apologized "it's fine" I told him, saves the game and turns off the console and lays next to me I'm still tired looks like he is too I look at him and kissed his nose "I love you" I tell him "I love you too" he responds "movie time?" I ask "hell yeah" he says I jump up and sat on the couch and pulled the blanket over me "you pick the movie this time" I tell him "because I always pick the movie" I added "fine" he says he takes awhile to pick a movie but he popped one in and pushed play it was the old Halloween I forgot I had that movie and I haven't watched it in a while so I was glad to watch it again he said he never watched it so he picked it but half the movies I had he never watched so I think that was a good thing but I'm not sure. We sat watching the movie I gotten bored of watching movies but we had nothing else to do but when it stops raining for a few minutes I'm going to take a walk down the street maybe throw some rocks at an old abandoned house. I look at frank who was staring at the tv focused on the movie I kissed his cheek and laid my head on his lap while watching the movie, he started to play with my hair I liked that it was soothing it was nice I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Wassup suckers this week was fuckn hard I got sick my best friend moved now it's only me and midget, as you all know I can't spell for shit so if you see something misspelled you know what it means it's also almost my birthday that means I'm getting closer to dying weee,  midget if you read this far I know you're up late reading so read my shit anyway you get a high five Clifton if your reading this I miss you man our whole friend group misses you, you dumb fuck. Peace out fuckers took awhile to write this but I have nothing else to do soo peace out fuckers✌🏼