Chapter 11

*started 12-13-19
Time 11:59*

Franks point of view

We've been driving for hours now when I say 'we've' I mean me. Gerard was on my phone still watching YouTube or some shit, we were running low on gas, I saw a sign a mile back saying there's a gas station ahead.
I pull up to the gasoline pump and then turned the car off, I tapped Gerard's shoulder who had his headphones in. He looked at me and took his headphones out, "I'm gonna run in here and pay for gas, you can go take a piss the bathroom is on the side of the building, okay?" I say as I kissed his forehead. He nods, gets out the car and walks to the bathroom, he was bugging me saying he had to piss. I walk inside and wait in line, there was another guy who was paying for a beer and slurring his words, he had blonde short hair and smelled like alcohol very strongly. The guy walked off and i was next in line "uh..five on pump three" I say my eyes following the man walking out the door, bumping into everything and knocking a few things over and then I couldn't see him anymore. I turn to face the store clerk and hand him the five dollars and then walk out the door.

Gerard's point of view

I walked into the bathroom and looked around to check if anyone was in here. I was using the bathroom as I heard the door open then close, I zip up quickly when I felt a pair of hands rub against my hips, I smelled a familiar scent of alcohol, I turned around quickly and looked at my ex boyfriend in the face "no please, Bob" I said as I try to push him off "why whore? he tells me slurring his words and tightening his grip against me "no, no I'm not.." I tell him still trying to push him off "you're drunk, we're not together anymore I left you, get off of me!" I yell "I do what I fucking want" he lifts up his arm and I know he was about to hit me, but didn't frank kicked his leg, I moved to the wall away from them "Why? Are you s-sticking up for that slut?!" Bob screams frank punches him across his face bob falls back and hits his head on the sink counter. "Fuck, fuck, fuck" frank mumbles and takes my hand and we run out the bathroom, he opens my car door, i climb in. Frank closes my door and runs to his side and gets in. We leave the gas station, I knew frank wanted to know who bob was but I didn't want to talk about it right now. All the memories come flooding back from what bob used to do to me..what I used to do.

Frank's point of view

I just beat up some drunk guy who hit his head on a counter, he might be dead I probably just killed a dude but he was touching Gee and I just clicked I really don't know what happened after that except the guy falling down. Gerard seemed pretty shook up, he was looking out the car window. I reach for his hand, he flinched away I sadly smiled and put my hand back on the steering wheel. "Gee, baby I'm gonna stop at a motel 6 okay? You can get some rest" I tell him looking at him every couple seconds to see if I got a reaction, Gerard just nodded.
It took another 30 minutes to find a motel 6, I pulled into the parking lot and parked, I reached into the back seat and unzipped the suitcase and grabbed a couple pairs of clothes and handed them to Gerard, he flinched. "Here.." I said quietly, Gerard looked back out the window "come on let's go see if there's a room available.." I say as I get out of the car and walk around to Gerard's side to open the door for him, he gets out and I close the door and then I lock the car. We walked into the lobby I saw a familiar fro. "Ray?" He man behind the counter looks up "Frank? Dude I haven't heard from you in a while" Ray tells me I haven't seen him in a long time "Yeah I'm sorry man but it's good to see you! How you been?" I ask Ray, he nods "I've been alright" he turns to look at Gerard "who's this?" He asks smiling "that's my boyfriend Gerard" I tell him as I was smiling at Gerard then looking at Ray "is he okay?" He asks quietly "he's just tired, we've been driving for hours" I tell him "Dude here I'll give you a room for a couple nights" Ray tells me "really? Thanks man you're awesome" I smiled at him and then he hands me a room key "dude" Ray leans in closer "your mom is in town so try to stay on the down low" I nod "thanks again man, I'll come down after a while to talk some more" he smiled and nods.
Me and Gerard were on the second floor, looking for the room until I found it. I walk in and turn on the lights, Gerard walks to the bed and lays down. I sit next to him "Gee.." I say, he hummed a 'what' "you wanna tell me what happened?" He shook his head "I know you might be shocked or something from what happened but it'll make you feel better to talk about it" I tell him, he sighs and sits up "Bob" he didn't finish his sentence "Bob was my ex boyfriend he drank a lot and that's when I was depressed and drinking and doing... drugs and Bob had all that and to repay him I had to-" i cut him off "I get it, thank you for talking about it" I tell him "I never drank again, never touched drugs again, I had enough of Bob using me and hitting me and I just left when he was passed out drunk" he said quietly, I nod thanking him again "get some sleep, I'm gonna go down to the lobby and talk to Ray, okay?" I tell him "Is Ray like your best friend or something?" He asks, I nod "before I left this town me and Ray was really close and I just had enough one day of everything and left" I told him "and your mom? She's here?" He asks "i don't know that's part of the reason why I'm going down there" he gets under the blanket and looks at me "I love you" he tells me, I kiss his forehead "I love you too" I tell him as I get up and turn off the lights and walk out the door.

Gerard's point of view

I sat in the dark thinking what I'd done back then and hating myself for that. I slowly close my eyes afraid if I'm going to have a nightmare.
I can't, I can't sleep I'll just wait until frank comes back I feel safer when he's around.
I waited for awhile, I was watching spongebob to keep my mind off things, frank walked in after my 11th episode of spongebob. "What are you doing up?" He asks "I couldn't sleep.." I said quietly afraid that he was mad "Well I'm here now, It's almost 2:00am" he said as he checked his phone. Frank lays next to me and slightly pulls me closer to his chest "Frank.." I said "hm?" He hummed "I'm sorry it didn't tell you earlier about bob.." I told him quietly "it's alright, you probably didn't think it was the right time" he said as he kissed my forehead, I nodded. "I love you" I told him "I love you too" he said as he kissed my forehead again. I close my eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep.

Time skip cuz I'm hella lazy

I awoke to see that frank wasn't in the hotel room, he was probably downstairs talking to ray. I took a blanket and walked downstairs into the lobby where sure enough frank was there with ray. I walk up to them both and muttered a 'good morning' frank looks at me and slightly smiles "here's a coffee" frank said as he handed me a coffee mug, I muttered a 'thanks' and took a drink of the coffee. Ray looked at me and I looked back at him then he looked at frank and smiled "bro I'm glad you're happy" ray said as he smiled, frank nodded. I was yawning I didn't get much sleep last night and woke up from a nightmare a couple times. I was really craving a cigarette, so I asked frank very nicely "Frankie..can I have a cigarette?" I ask, he pulls out a cigarette cartridge out of his jacket pocket and hands a cigarette, one cigarette he also hands me a lighter "I want my lighter back" he tells me.
I walk out and sat on the curb, lit the cigarette up.
As I took a drag I thought about everything that happened, I didn't like when my thoughts took over.
As I took another hit from my cigarette I saw a lady glare at me as she walked inside walking kinda in a rush, she glared at me like she hated me or something. I brushed it off and took another drag on my cigarette. I heard yelling coming from inside so I put the cigarette out and got up and started to walk inside as I saw frank walk in a fast pace towards me, he pulls my arm and makes me follow him. He was kinda squeezing my arm to tight "Frankie..my arm" I tell him as he loosens his grip and opens my car door, I climb in. He walks around to his side and gets in, he puts the keys into the ignition and starts up the car, I look out the window as I see the lady I saw earlier running towards us. "Frankie w-what's happening?" I ask, he didn't answer my question and we pull out of the parking lot. I wait for him to answer my question but I think the lady was his mom, she looked like she was in a bad mood and frank was pissed.  We pulled into someone's driveway and sat there for awhile, I was looking out the car window while I was waiting for frank to talk but he wouldn't. I saw a a car pull up behind us "stay here, okay?" Frank told me and I nodded. He got out the car and I watched him walk to the car that just pulled up and lean against the window talking to whoever was inside. I sat there for minute waiting for him to come back, he did after a while and told me to follow him inside, I got out and saw the other car leave again "frank..who was that?" I asked him "it was Ray, we're staying at his place for a while" he told me as we walked up to the front door. He unlocked it and we walked inside, he led me to a room that was a light gray and had white carpet. He flopped on the bed and sighed, loudly "Frankie..what happened inside the lobby?" I asked him "my mom walked in and saw me and everything went to shit" he told me
"Yeah she looked at me when she was walking inside, I didn't like the way she looked at me" he nodded and sighed again. I sat by him then as he sat up I felt his arms slowly wrap around me then he kissed the back of my neck "how-" he cut my sentence off by kissing my neck, I start breathing heavily as he chuckled to himself then he lays down and pulls me with him "I'm gonna take a nap" he tells me, I nod and close my eyes trying to fall asleep as well.
Another time skip because laziness
I wake up then slowly sit up so I wouldn't get dizzy. Frank kissed my forehead and looked back at his phone "Ray went to work and said we could have anything in the fridge" I nodded and yawned "are you hungry?" He asks me "No I'm okay" I tell him, he nods "Ray told me that my mom walks into the motel lobby every once in a while to see if he knows about my "whereabouts" I guess I was at the wrong place at the wrong time" he tells me, I yawn again I haven't had coffee in a while, a while means a couple hours ago. I guess we were gonna wait until Ray gets back but I don't know how long that'll be.

Ended
12-23-19
3:00
I didn't know how to end this chapter lmao. How was the reunion show? Did you go or watch a livestream? I watched dietshampoo's livestream, The show was fuckn rad but thanks for reading?