Chapter 10

Frank's point of view

It stopped raining for a while but me and Gerard were watching movies horror movie to be exact, then his phone started ringing he checked it then jumped up and kissed my forehead on his way out the door.
He came back a couple minutes later and told me to 'keep watching the movie and he'll join me in a minute' but the minute he told me turned out to be 30 minutes of him cleaning everything, the kitchen, the living room, his room, his brothers room, the bathroom, he also started vacuuming everywhere, washing dishes, spraying smell good stuff everywhere, he didn't tell me anything but I had an idea his brother was probably coming back, I started getting lost in thought until I felt a hand on my shoulder "what ya thinking about?" Gee asked me "is your brother coming back?" I asked quietly "mhm and I'm sure he'll like you so don't worry, okay?" He told me as I nod and smile "he likes a clean house and everything was everywhere and I didn't want him coming home and having him clean everything" he said "you're sweet" I told him as I kissed his cheek "I'll give you two some ztime together so I'll be in here watching movies while you two catch up" I say as he nods.

When Gerard's brother came he was pretty cool but they needed to catch up and I needed a smoke so I walked up to his bedroom door and knocked on it "come in" I heard Gerard say on the other end I opened it and said "I need to get a pack of cigarettes"
"Okay Frankie I'll be here" Gee said I nodded.
I walked to my car and got in and sat there for awhile, thinking, then overthinking, I turned on a song from Metallica as I drove off to find a convenient store. I pulled into the parking lot and looked for my fake ID because I wasn't old enough to buy cigarettes yet but I was using fake IDs since I was 15, I got caught a couple times but they don't really care, we should get out of here, leave I scoffed and got out the car and walked inside, I walked up to the counter "menthol" I said as I slid my fake ID across the counter "alright 3:50" the man said, I gave him exact change so I wouldn't have to talk anymore "thanks" I told him as I walked out the door.
I drove back to Gerard's place I don't know if he'll be here even though he said he would should I even go in? Yeah I should. I grab the pack of cigarettes as I jumped out the car, I walked into the house "Gee?" I called out then I saw him walk around the corner from the hallway "yeah?" He said "I got the smokes"
I told him he nodded "I was talking to Mikey about you" shit was it bad, did he hate me "do you want to come in here and actually meet him and not say "hey man" come on" He said "yeah I'll meet him" I said as I walk into his room "hey, I'm frank and I uh play guitar?" I told Gerard's brother "oh that's sick man, yeah i play bass" he told me as he looked at me, I nodded "oh Gee I got some cigarettes" I said as I pulled of the pack "no no I'll ask when I want one" he told me, I nodded once again then yawn "Is it cool if I call you Mikey?" I look at Gerard's brother "yeah it's alright everybody else is does" he tells me "um anyway me and Gerard were thinking about taking a road trip thing but I was asking when do you think we should go I mean you just got back and I want you guys to hang out" shit I talk to much I had a feeling that Gerard was staring at me like I fucked up  I look at him but he wasn't he was looking at Mikey "when ever you guys want" Mikey told us while looking at Gee "maybe this weekend?" Gee said as he looked at me then back to his brother, that was two days from now "alright" I said as his brother nodded.

Me, Gerard and Mikey were watching movies before Gerard got tired and went to bed "so you and Gee?" He asked "uh yeah, he's really cool" I said he nodded "yeah he is" he said and looked at me "I should go check on him but I'm kinda getting tired so I'll probably get ready for bed" I told him he nodded again then I left the living room and walked into Gerard's room but I didn't see him as I walked farther into the room I felt arms wrap around my waist then a kiss on my cheek "I think we should pack tonight, I don't have that much so you're gonna have to pack extra" I said "yeah we should pack, but I'm getting tired" he told me "I'm tired too" I protested "fine I'll get the clothes together and there's a suitcase in the closet" he told me then I walked over to the closet and dragged the suitcase out then opened it, Gerard started throwing clothes in and then looked at me "think that's enough?" He asked "yeah that's fine, you still want to do this?" I ask "yeah I want to start over fresh" he tells me "I'm gonna miss Mikey but I can still call him and text him" he adds I nod then I sit on the bed then pull him closer "Gee how do you know that I'm not a serial killer?" He looked down at me then said "I could say the same to you" I nod and smile "I trust you and I don't trust that much people anymore" I kiss him then ask "what time do you think we should leave?"
"Early so we can skip traffic, where are we going anyway?" He asks "anywhere you want" I tell him "everywhere, I'll ask Mikey for a bit of money" he says "okay, spend time with him before we leave Saturday that gives you-" he cuts me off "a day I know" I nod then lay down he kisses my forehead then says "I'm going to watch another movie with Mikey then I'll come in then go to bed, okay?"
"Okay, I love you" I say as he walks to the door and turns off the light "I love you too" he says then walks out the door. I laid there thinking about us running away together, staying up late, going for walks, driving everywhere and anywhere, I just want to be with him I'm happy wherever I am with him, I smiled at the thought then I turn on my side and close my eyes and slowly drift asleep.
I awoke to Gerard shaking me telling me 'it's time to get up' I sit up and look at him "it's too early for this" I tell him in a raspy voice "it's 12:30 get up" he tells me "oh sassy" I say "very, now up I made coffee" he says I get up and take a drink out of his cup "hey that ones mine" I nod "mhm" I hummed and walked out the door.