Chapter 13

Frank's point of view
-

Bright lights...the smell was awful. When my vision was working properly people came into view. Everything was ringing at first but I finally heard what these people were saying. "And how do you feel? Can you hear me alright?" They asked, I nodded "y-yes" my voice dry I looked down at my body. I was covered in IVs and there was beeping in the background...they asked more questions but I wasn't worried about them. "Gerard...where's Gerard?!" I almost yelled regaining my voice. "Calm down" all three of them said at the same time, placing their hands on my chest. "Where the fuck is he?!" I yelled. "He's in the next room, he's okay" they said. "What the hell happened?"
-

Gerard's point of view
-

Everything is white and bright. Everything is ringing. I can't feel anything, it's all numb. Once I could see, there were three guys in lab coats standing over me asking questions. "F-Frankie..?" I was scared and I didn't know what was going on. "He's in the next room" one of the guys told me "I wanna see him" my voice raspy "you can't at the moment" I folded my arms and looked around at my  surroundings. A hospital..I was hooked up to IVs and a beeping thing. The "doctors" were saying numbers that I didn't understand.
-
Two hours later
-

The "doctors" walked in with frank I was glad to see him I reached my arms out to hug him, he quickly hugged me. "I've missed you" he told me whispering into my ear softly. "I missed you too" I said. "What happened?" I asked waiting for someone to answer.
"There was a accident with a couple cars and you, a truck hit two cars and slid into you guys, making you flip over multiple times before hitting another car. A car that was speeding hit your car when it stopped, crashing into the back of your car" the doctors told us "you weren't seriously hurt but you had some scrapes, Franks forehead has a gash, and Gerard's arm and leg were sliced open, not too bad, but bad."
They said. I looked at frank and kissed his forehead.

I don't know if I'm back yet but I just felt like writing, it's not long but I'm getting there.
🖤