Chapter 7

*Franks point of view*
I woke up with Gerard's arm around me I tried to move it as slowly as I can so he wouldn't wake up, then a sat up after I moved his arm I looked over at the clock it was 4:00 in the morning I climbed over him and looked at him his face was buried in the pillow I slightly shake him he mumbled "I wanna take a shower" I whispered "down the hall and to the left" he mumbled "I'm also stealing your sweatpants" I said as i softly kiss his head and walk over to his dresser and grab a pair of sweatpants and walk down the hall in the dark, I found the bathroom and placed  the sweatpants on the sink I didn't have a shirt even though I could have wore one of his I chose not to. I run the water I got undressed and got into the shower.
After I got dressed I walk down the hallway and into Gerard's room and slowly shut the door because he was probably still asleep, I look over at the clock 4:40 it read so even though I thought I took a long shower I didn't, I hear him snoring and climb back over him then I get under the blanket I slide my hand under the pillow and lie sideways facing the wall and close my eyes then I feel his arm reach over me then pull me closer to him and then kisses my cheek, I soon drift to sleep again.
I woke up then turned over, he wasn't there next to me but over at his desk with headphones in, I sat up and popped my back, I stood up and walked over to him and kissed his head, he Flinched and looked up at me "oh hey" he said as he took off his headphones "what are you drawing?" I ask him "you can't see this one yet, yours is over there on the nightstand" he told me, I walk over to the nightstand and pick up the drawing and studied it carefully everything was so detailed, my tattoos were on point, my eyes were closed at the time, my arm hanging off the side of the couch "is..it bad" Gerard asked in a worried tone it took awhile to answer him "this is really fuckn good" I said while I was still looking at the drawing I walked over to his desk and grabbed some tape and jumped onto the bed then tape the drawing on the wall right above the bed he was staring at me the whole time "I'm hanging this up right here because it deserves to be and plus I'm on it so I also deserve to be there" he chuckled as I jumped off the bed he got up and walked over to me, I kissed him and kissed me back he pulled away "it stopped raining wanna go for a walk?" He asked "hell yeah, I haven't been outside for a while" I told him he nodded, he walked over to the closet and grabbed some hoodies and threw one to me he put his on then I did the same I reached into the pockets and there was a box I take it out and look at it, it was a box of cigarettes "um Gee there's a box a cigarettes in this one" I said as I look at him "oh well, just put them on the nightstand" he told me as he kissed my forehead and walked off, I sat the cigarettes on the nightstand and then walked through the hallway then the living room and then out the front door. Gerard was leaning against my car smoking a cigarette as I gotten closer to him I took the cigarette out his mouth and put it in my and took a drag, I let the cigarette hang out the side of my mouth as I said "where are we walking to?" He shrugged "where ever you want" Im hungry and we need to go shopping so I get in the passenger seat and open the glove box and took out my money I had stashed "are the roads still blocked?" I asked him "no they aren't but the news said it might rain again later so we can take your car" he said I close the glove box and get out the passenger seat and left the door open for him as I walk around to the other side and then got in reached underneath my seat and grabbed the spare car key because I know I'll lose stuff, he got in as I started up the car and plugged in the aux cord and handed him it he plugged his phone as I drove to the store.
I pull into the parking lot and looked over at Gerard who was bolting some lyrics to a song I don't know I waited after the song was over and unplugged the aux "what do you want?" I asked him "not much just some food that'll last us maybe some cheap champagne, another horror movie" I grabbed my stashed money and got out the car and walked over to Gerard's side and opened his car door he smiled and got out he kissed my cheek as I closed the car door the locked the car.

After we were done shopping and after we put everything in the car Gerard thanked me for getting him the movie he wanted to see for a while then we got things that we can heat up in the microwave and some stuff I could cook with, we got in the car and he wouldn't stop looking at the movie case "I promise that as soon as we get home we'll eat then we'll watch the movie, okay?" He smiled at me and nodded.
When we got home and put all the groceries inside and made something to eat he was sitting on the couch ready to push play on the movie he was underneath the blanket and looking at the tv I sat next to him and kissed his cheek then he pushed play.
I went outside to smoke a cigarette after the movie was over then I decided to take a walk down the street it was raining again but it wasn't pouring down and I was just walking down the road and back, when I gotten to the stop sign at the end of the road I threw the cigarette down and looked up as I felt the drops of rain on my face, I liked the way it felt. I started to walk back because I was getting cold,  when I got back I walked inside then Gerard looked at me "where did you go?" He asked "I took a walk down the road" I told him as I left the living room and walked down the hallway I walked into a room and turned on the light in the room what I thought it was the bathroom but it was another room and it had a guitar in the corner a desk in the same position in Gerard's room and some books on the nightstand, I turned off the light and shut the door and walked into the bathroom I grabbed a towel then walked into Gerard's room and set the towel on the bed, I took off my shirt and then my pants I left my boxers on then ran the towel through my hair I saw a figure standing in the doorway and then looked over and saw Gerard alright smut starting here "like what you see?" I asked him "your tattoos are cool" he told me "thanks" I thanked him as he walked over to me and kissed me passionately I kissed back as he was kissing me I reached to the hem of his shirt and pulled away from the kiss and took off his shirt and then threw it, when I saw his face I kissed him again and then reached down to unbutton his pants while we were still kissing I felt myself become hard then I proceeded to unbutton his pants then unzipped then he backed up and sat on the bed as I was still kissing him I pulled away and looked at him he was blushing and looked kinda sweaty  I thought he looked hot when he looked like that I looked down and he looked down too "let me take care of that" he said and he got up from his position and pushed me onto the bed in the same position he was, as I sat up and looked at him he was pulling down my boxers I bit my lip a little and watched him as he wrapped his hand around me as I let out a small moan, he pumped me a few times as I jerked my head back and let out another small moan then looked back at him he took all of me into his mouth "shit.." I whispered as I took a breath as he started to bob his head down I jerked my head back again then let out another moan I heard him gag a little but he kept going I grabbed onto his hair and made his head bob faster down onto me I moaned and let loose of his hair but he was still moving fast I let out another moan he kept moving as I made him "fuck!" I screamed out as I came in his mouth as I fell onto the bed, I was hot and sweaty I looked at Gerard who wiped his lips off as I sat up and put my boxers back on and pushed Gerard in the same position I was then pulled down his pants and boxers down with it and looked at him for reassurance he nodded quickly and then bit his lip I wrapped my hand around him and started pumping him the same way he did me I looked at him his hair was in front of his face and his mouth was open as he let out a moan "ah fuck" I heard him say as I pumped him once again then took him into my mouth and bobbed my head slowly as he moaned quietly and mumbled under his breath then I moved my head further down as I gagged then bobbed my head down faster as I gagged I heard him moan and mumbled my name under his breath as I kept moving my head down fast as he moaned and called out my name "shit!" I heard him scream out like I did when I was close so I kept moving my head fast and then I felt a warm gooey substance in my mouth then I swallowed it I knew what it was, I wiped my mouth and looked down at Gerard who was sweaty and his hair stuck to his face bam end of smut I laid next to him and turned over to look at him, his eyes were closed and he looked like he was hot I kissed his forehead and got up and walked over to the light switch I turned on the fan so we could cool off I walked back to him and laid back down "thank you" I heard him whisper "mhm" I mumbled "you were good" I told him "I could say the same thing to you" he said  I chuckled "I love you" he added "I love you too" I said as I turned to him and kissed him softly he kissed back I pulled away and looked at him as he looked at me I looked at his green hazel eyes with a tint of red in the center I stared into his eyes they were so beautiful I kissed him once more and then gotten under the covers as so Gerard I wrapped my arm over him and looked at him again he looked back at me then I kissed him the closed my eyes "I love you" I told him

Bam all my friends wanted me to make them fuck but they did something close to fucking they sucked each other's dick but anyway thanks for reading and shit I guitar for my birthday :) so I happy and if there are any mistakes you know what I meant