Chapter 14

Corona..am I right?

Gerard's point of view

-

"Mikey..chill" I told him as he was screaming through the phone. "Chill?! You want me to fucking chill?!" He screamed. "mikes..." i said softly. "I haven't seen you in weeks, Gerard. Fucking weeks with some guy you barely even know! I was so worried and then the hospital in fuckin Chicago calls me saying that you've been in a accident! What the hell are you doing in Chicago?!" I didn't want to hear him scream through the phone. "Mikey I have to go.." I said. "I love you..I'm sorry" I hung up. I took a look at my leg. It was bandaged up with a clean bandage. "Knock knock" I heard frank say as he walked through the door. "I got you some chips and a dr.pepper" he said as he kissed my head. "I love you" I said as I was opening the bag of chips. "I love you too" frank said as he sat down.
My phone wouldn't stop buzzing.

New notifications:
Mikey: "why the hell did you hang up"
Mikey: "fucking answer me Gerard"
Mikey: "we'll talk about this later and you better answer the goddamn phone"

"Your phone.." frank said. "I know it's Mikey" i told him. "Is he okay?" He asked and I nodded. "How's your leg?" Frank asked and I shrugged. "I'm not hooked up to any life-support and you lay with me?" I asked him. "Of course" he replied. He climbed into the bed with me as I snuggled up against his chest. "They told me they put you on new medication and it might make you tired" he informed me as I was already dosing off. He ran his fingers through my hair as I drifted off to sleep.

-

Frank's point of view

-

Gerard fell asleep and I was watching tv until I heard a knock at the door then it opened. "Hey" the doctor whispered "we've made the decision to let you guys go tomorrow, we've paid the rental car for up to 2 months just til you guys get back on your feet" he told me, I nodded. "Thank you" I said as the doctor left the room. I kissed Gerard's head and I leaned my head back to fall asleep but I couldn't, I couldn't stop thinking about Gerard. He's been through so much. I stopped when I heard the buzzing from Gerard's phone. I slightly shook him. "Gee, someone's calling you" I said twice until he answered the phone. I could hear the other person on the another side of the line. I knew it was mikey. "Mikey...I'm not doing that." Gerard told him. "I'm not fucking doing it. When you chill the fuck out, call me back." He yelled and hung up. "You okay?" I ask him, he just nodded. I knew he wasn't so kissed his forehead.
I couldn't sleep at all that night. I wasn't tired so I just stayed awake.

-

The next morning or just a couple hours for me gerard woke up and we got released. The rental car wasn't to bad but it was something to get around in, Gerard could walk but he was limping. I helped him to the car and drove off. "Frank..." Gerard asked hesitantly. "Hm?" I replied with my eyes glued on the road. "Can we stop for some food?" He asked and I nodded pulling into the closet McDonald's. "Can I get a quarter pounder?" He asked and I repeated the order to the drive thru lady. I ordered a hash-brown and a egg sandwich. When we got our food Gerard started eating as I waited to eat it later. "Is it good?" I questioned him and he nodded. I drove down the road and Gerard asked me. "Why didn't you eat?"
"I'm not hungry right now" I told him, he just nodded as we drove for hours. Until I stopped at a cheap motel and checked in. I carried Gerard who was sleeping in the room and laid him down, and laid next to him and finally falling asleep.
I awoke from Gerard shaking me. "Frankie, I saw something move" I got up and looked around but didn't see anything. "Baby..it wasn't anything, if it was it's gone now. I said as I laid back down. He cuddled up to me. "I love you" he said "I love you too" I told him as I closed my eyes and fell asleep again.

-

Hey, it's not much but during this corona shit I'll probably update often. Thanks anyway.

-

I finished this chapter on March 25, at 3:02 am