Chapter 1:The unexpected

(Huh?Is already finish?All well.)I grab my bag and walks toward the class door and get out from school.My name is Hotsu Jutaro.I'm a 17years old boy just transfer from Malaysia to Japan.The reason why I got this name is my mom is married to japanese man but they were not here anymore,I live alone.On my way home,I decide to go to the video game store to find a new game to play since I was bored at home.I entered the store and find a interesting game for me.(HYPERDIMENSION NEPTUNIA).(Well,Im not a pervert but still gonna buy this game).After I pay the game,I just walk straight home.
At home,Jutaro:Gonna take a practice a bit to play this game.*Log in all my unimportant stuff*and that's done.I'm gonna play until midnight!XD.(I started the game and something weird happen)What's going on why my screens not moving?!*suddenly a portal appear in front of me*What is this?!!!Ahhhhh!!!*The portal suck me with a powerful force*Ahhhh!!!!!
*Fainted*
In the virtua forest,
Compa:Wait for me,Iffy.
IF:Compa,your so slow*suddenly notice a boy fainted*Compa!There is someone fainted here!
Compa:This is bad,Lets bring him to the basilicom.
At the basilicom,
Jutaro:*wakes up*hm?Where am I?Am I dead?*slap my self in the face*Ouch,that hurts.Wait if I'm not dead then where am I?
(Suddenly a little girl sits on a floating book comes into the room).
Histoire:I see your awake now.
Jutaro:Where am I?What is this place?
Historic:Your in the planeptune basilicom.Your fainted in the virtua forest and brought here for treatment.
Jutaro:Thanks but basilicom,planeptune,virtua forest I never heard it before.
Histoire:What?!You never heard it before?Anyone knew about the basilicom and Planeptune.
Jutaro:Not me.
Histoire:Thats strange,could it be your
from another dimension?
Jutaro:Uhh,what?
(Suddenly a group of girls walk into the room)
Neptune:Hi,stranger are you ok?
Jutaro:Yeah,I'm fine just a little headache.
Histoire:Neptune,this man is not from this world.
Neptune:Nepu?You mean he is from another dimension?
IF:How can you be so sure,Histoire?
Histoire:I check all my data and I found nothing about him.
Jutaro:Sorry to interrupt,if I really get isekai to this world.Then where do I stay and how do I get back home?
Neptune:How bout you stay here?
Histoire:Neptune!Don't suddenly make a decision!
Neptune:Histy,he looks injured and nowhere to stay.
Histoire:Fine!!
Jutaro:Thanks for your kindness,I haven't introduce my self,I'm Jutaro nice to meet you.
Neptune:Nice to meet you too Jutaro,I'm Neptune the goddess of planeptune and the protagonist of this whole story.
IF:Stop breaking the fourth wall,Neptune!!*turns to me*I'm IF and this Compa the nurse and the Cpu candidate,Nepgear.
Nepgear:Nice to meet you.
Compa:Nice to meet you too!
(Well,I guess this is the new start for me)
End of chapter 1

This is the first time I create this novel.Please support me and I will do my best for the next chapter.