Chapter 19: The New Power

Jutaro:Argh!!!! Flew back cause of the explosion

Giant King:Champion!!!!

Jutaro: I'm ok.. stand up What was that?

Giant King:I don't know...the crystal just suddenly exploded.

Jutaro:Is that a bad sign?

Giant King:Probably....Our ancestors had protected the crystal for a thousand years.Legend says the crystal will release it's true power when the chosen one appears. But I didn't know that the crystal will just exploded like this.Wait....could it be?Look at Jutaro

Jutaro:What?

Giant King:I have a feeling that the legend is true...You are the chosen one.

Jutaro:Me?! It couldn't be...I'm just a normal teenage boy who happens to possess the ancient weapon powers by accident😅.

Giant King:If your not the chosen one then how is it possible for the crystal to exploded when you walk near it?

Jutaro:That....,Uh...I don't know... suddenly the achievement appears

Congratulations,You unlocked a New skills.
Please delete one of your skill to continue....

Jutaro:Huh?New skill? Looks like I have to delete one of my skill....

Delete "Invincible kick"
Congratulations you have unlocked "Victory Requiem Punch"

+5000xp

Level up=40--->50

Jutaro:Whoa....so this is the new skill?"Victory Requiem Punch"...Kinda cool.

Giant King:Congratulations Champion.I guess that crystal had given you a new ability.

Jutaro:Wow...thanks!

Giant King:Don't mention it...So what are you gonna do now?

Jutaro:I had to go back to planeptune...but it's really far away.I don't know how to get there...

Giant King:Hmm....I suggest you to go to the West.There's a mansion there lived by the Divine Swordsman.If I'm not wrong,if you defeated him he will grant you one wish.

Jutaro:Wow,really!?

Giant King:But...The Divine Swordsman is the greatest swordsman on the island.He's one of the Hero Of The Three Saint.Meaning he's not someone that easily to be defeated,even us giants can't handle their powers.But from my perspective,I believe you can defeat him with ease since you manage to defeat us.

Jutaro: Hmm....I don't know...but soon we'll know.I'm kinda excited with this Divine Swordsman. Looks like I'm facing another powerful opponent excited

Giant King:You are weird...

Jutaro:Hehehe...

The next day,I say goodbye to the giant king and his people.They treated me well last night and I don't know how to thank them.After I left the kingdom of giants,I headed to west to find the Divine Swordsman."Maybe I will find the way to get back to planeptune" that's what I thought.The journey is long and hard.Same like before, there's a lot of monsters on the way and like always I had to finish them cause I don't want to die just not because I'm some kind of OP main character I mean who wants OP character if you know in the end you are the strongest.There's no challenge at all and it's boring.At night I slept on the tree to prevent any predators to come eat me and at day I continue my journey.I got to say....this island is really damn big...I been walking for three days and I still found nothing but....