Chapter 18:The Giants Game(Part 2)

At the villages,

Jutaro: Checking his stat profile Alright..I'm ready...

Emily:Be safe....

Old man:We're all counting on you,Hero....

Jutaro:Don't worry I won't let you guys down. Heading towards the mountain.

Emily: Please.....be safe..

Old man: Emily....I know...your feelings but...I'm afraid it doesn't work like that..

Emily: crying You're right...I'm just too young to understand I guess..

Old man: Emily....

On the way to the Giant's Castle,I encountered a lot of monsters on my journey but I managed to defeated all of them with ease but I got those feeling that I want to know about the gauntlets power.It's so powerful that maybe it was out of this world.I'm also feeling grateful to have these gauntlets.If not I probably die from that Giant or from other monsters I faced,that what's I thinking.To be honest,after since I got into this world I thought I'll be like the main character who is Op but I doesn't work that way.If I have to get stronger I must train hard so I can face every situations that will happen to me or my friends.After for a while,I finally reach the base of the mountain.

After for a while,I finally reach the base of the mountain

Jutaro: Looks up Oh shit....that's a really high mountain.How am I gonna get up there? Thinking Ah! I can use the jump high skill from the boots that made by Nepgear! Why didn't I think of that! Facepalm at his own face

I walk near towards the mountain and prepare for the jump.I know it's sounds dangerous but who wants to climb up the mountain that is high?I don't want to get tired so this is the only way.

Jutaro:Alright here I go.... charge up his boots power and ready to jump Yahoo!!!!

I jump up towards to the peak of the mountain and I saw a lot of birds flying on the sky.When I finally reached at the peak of the mountain,I saw a beautiful scenery..it is beautiful.And then I saw a building not far from the mountain.I quickly realized that it is the Giants castle.I'm ready...and I slide down from the peak of the mountain to the ground.After I get down I walk near the river that is outside the castle.
And then I looked up again...it is huge as fuck.

it is huge as fuck