Chapter 16: The Journey(The Beginning of Adventure)

Its been four days after that battle,I didn't know where even I'm at.I walk and walk....I didn't see any road or city.I'm feel tired and I didn't get much sleep...

Jutaro:*walking along side of the beach* Goddamit....where am I really!? I'm...so...thirsty....*fainted*

???:*walking around the beach* La..la..la~ * suddenly saw Jutaro*Hmm? A person? Why is he lying on the ground?

Inside the place where everything is dark,

Jutaro:?!,Where am I?! What is this place!? *look around*

???:Power....I need more power....

Jutaro:!? Who's there!? *turn around and suddenly saw a figure*

???:I want power....I want to Kill....

Jutaro:Who..!?Who are you!?

I am shocked.The person who is in front of me is....me.

Jutaro:!?You're! Me!? But...your hair is white...!? Your body! There like some dark vines around the body and the gauntlets...!? Just who are you!?

Jutaro(Evil): ....I need...Power...GIVE ME YOUR BODY!!!!! *turn into some kind of dark aura and covers all of Jutaro's body*

Jutaro:Wait! I CAN'T MOVE! *struggle to move* I DON'T WANT THIS!! SOMEONE HELP ME!!!! *devoured by the darkness*

Jutaro:AHHH!!!!*Wake up from his nightmare*

???:Eek!*surprised*

Jutaro:!?*look around* Huh...huh..huh..

???:Are you ok?

Jutaro:*saw a girl that looks like 15 or sixteen year's old*Who are you? Where am I?

???:My name is Emily and your at my house right now.I saw you fainted beside the beach and I brought you here.

Jutaro:Huh..thanks..

Emily:Anyway,you're not from around here.Where are you from,stranger?

Jutaro:Hmm?Oh..I'm from Planeptune..

Emily:Planeptune? Wow that place is really far! How did you manage to get here?

Jutaro:Uh....*suddenly recalled what has happened when he turned into the Anti-God..* I...don't..know..

Emily:Huh...anyway what is your name?

Jutaro:My name is Jutaro...

Emily:Jutaro?What a funny name..

Jutaro:Uh....ok?

Emily:Oh!my apologies...I should get something for dinner.you can stay here until you're feeling better..

Jutaro:Thanks...

As she walked out from her house,I lay on the bed thinking of how am I going to get back to planeptune. I try to figure out who or what is that in my dream...That white eyes...those gauntlets...it's totally out of this world...

Suddenly,there's a loud scream outside the house.I quickly get out from the bed and checked out what is going on.And there I saw a large giant is destroying the villages.

Giant:ROAR!!!*destroying the houses one by one*

Random Villager 1:Run for your life!!!

Random woman 2: That thing is going to Kill us all!

Old man:Wait!!! That thing is heading towards Emily!

Emily:!!

Giant:Rahhh!!!*snatch Emily with his large hand*

Emily:Let me go!!!Someone help me!!!

Giant:*start to talk* Hahaha...no one is gonna save you..

Emily:Please!!!Anyone! Anybody!

Giant:HAHAHA!!!Hmm? *saw something is heading near towards his head*

Jutaro:Let her go!!!! *release a powerful punch directly between the giant eyes*

Giant:Argh!!!*let go of Emily*

Emily:Ah!!!*falling down from the giant's grip*

Random Woman 2:She's falling!She's going to fall to the ground!

Old man:Quick we have to save her!

Random Villager 3:Wait! *pointing at something* Look at there!

Everyone looked where he points.

Jutaro:*falling down fast* Come on! come on !come on!

Emily:Ah!!!*still falling*

Jutaro:Now!!*press the button on his boots and quickly hold Emily as he brace for impact*

Random Villager 1 :He just save Emily...

Random woman 7: What a fall...

Old man: He also punch the giant with such a power...Wait is that?

Giant:Gah! You little shit! How dare you attack me! I'll destroy you!

Jutaro:*put Emily down* Wait here I got something to do..

Emily:O...ok..

Giant: Grr.....Take this!!!*swing at Jutaro with one of the tree*

Jutaro: .....*jump high* Heh...

Giant:!?

Jutaro:GO BACK TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM!!!!*charge his right gauntlet* HEAVY PUNCH!!!!*hits directly at the stomach*

Giant:Gah!!!

Random Villager 4:W...wow..

Random Woman 2:What a power...

Emily: Wow...he's...strong..

Old man:Wait I recognize those gauntlets! COULD IT BE?! HE'S THE CHAMPION OF GAMINDUSTRI!?

To be continue,