Chapter 8:Last match:Jutaro vs Purple heart

After the battle against the three goddesses,I finally reach until purple heart,my last opponent.

IF:Alright everyone this is all you been waiting for the epic battle between Jutaro and Purple heart!Who will win the tournament?!

Crowd 1:Show the boy who is the best,Purple Heart!

Crowd 3:You are the best!

Crowd 2:Win the tournament!

All the crowd's is cheering for her,except for the goddesses they are cheering for me.

Black heart:Jutaro you better win this one!

White heart:You already beat me, now you must win this!

Green heart:If you win,I'll give a prize!

They cheered for me,they give me confident.Now I have guts to face to face with purple heart.

Purple heart:Looks like this match is gonna be tough for us,Jutaro...

Jutaro:Yeah but I'll still need to defeat you.

Purple heart:Such confident you have,very well*Make a battle stance*I'll should end this quickly!

Jutaro:Bring it on!

IF:Ready and Fight!

Purple heart:Hyah!!!*dash towards me and start attacking*

She attack me aggressively,make me didn't have the chance to use my techniques.I start to fight back but it was pointless,all my attack is block by her sword.Suddenly she use her finishing move.

Purple heart:Cross combination!!!

She slash me continuously and broke my defense

She slash me continuously and broke my defense.I quickly attack her back with my gauntlet.I keep attacking her but it's not effective.She though she win this one but I have keep a secret for the situations like this.

Jutaro:You are strong,Purple heart...*Change another stance*But I will end this match with this strike!

Purple heart: *In her mind* what's he try to do,he's already injured so much but still want to fight?Is he out of his mind?

Purple heart though that I'm injured and I can't fight but she doesn't know it's was my fighting spirit who push me this far.I decide to use this techniques and sacrifice my self a bit.

Jutaro:Neptune!!!!*Shouting at her* Take this!*Run towards her and put my feet in front*INVINCIBLE KICK!!!

I force to use this techniques even though is dangerous.I been killed a person by using this techniques.The kick is fast and powerful,Purple heart use her sword to block it but she failed as her sword fly towards the crowd's almost hit them.She is weapon less and I use my final blow to defeat her.She fainted after taking such a serious blow.I carried her and bring her to Compa for treatment and walk back to arena.

IF:Purple heart is defeated.After defeat all four goddesses,Jutaro is the champion of the Gamindustri!

Jutaro:I won...?

IF:You sure did Jutaro...

Compa:You look injured let me bandages you nice and tight,Jutaro..

Jutaro:Thanks Compa.

All the goddesses reverts to their human form.They all congrats me for my victory.

Jutaro:That was nothing,you guys are more stronger than me.Looks like I need to train more to get stronger.

Noire:Now you know I am more stronger than you.

Neptune:But you just lost to him.

Noire:I was giving him a chance,Ok?!*pout*

Blanc:I can't believe that he is able to defeat us.

Vert:I guess you deserve a gift Jutaro.*Pull me  and squish me with her breast*

Jutaro(Embarrass):Uh,Vert...?

Blanc:What are you doing,thundertits?!!

Vert:I was just giving him a prize for being the champion.

Neptune:I think you should stop Vert.I think Jutaro is suffocated...

Vert:What are you talking about...*Looking at me*He is fine.

Jutaro:*fainted*uhhhhhh

Everyone:Jutaro,are you alright?!

Blanc:This is all your fault,Thundertits!

Noire:His not breathing,we need to bring him to Compa,quick!

Outside the gamindustri Gauntlet,

???:So that boy is able to beat four goddesses in the row huh?This is interesting...I think that boy is useful for me....*walk away from the Gamindustri Gauntlet*

End of chapter 8