Chapter 7:Goddess battle:Jutaro Vs Black heart

After the battle between the two goddesses Leanbox and Lowee.I manage to stand up and now is the rematch between me and black heart.

Black heart:Prepare to lose Jutaro!*In the battle stance*

Jutaro:I will not lose so easily!!*Make a battle stance*

IF: Alright,the battle between Jutaro and black heart starts.... Now!

Black heart grab her's sword and rush towards me.I make a distance between her so I can use my techniques on her.She tried to slash me with her sword but I block her every attack and take a step back from her.

Jutaro:MACHINE GUN JAB KICK!!!

Black heart:That trick wouldn't work twice!!*Block the attack with her sword*Your finish!!!INFINITE SLASH!!

Black heart unleash her attack on me.I tried to block it but i failed and her sword impact make me hit to the wall.I thought I lose but something happen...

Black heart:I guess I win....*before turning back she notice you*

Jutaro:Argh...*suddenly an aura appears* I will not lose.....I...will...defeat you!!!!

I rush towards her as she grab her sword to finish me but I hit her sword as hard as I can,make her sword shatter to pieces...

Black heart:Impossible.....!?How?!No one has the power to break my sword!

Jutaro:I don't know....*almost fainted*I guess I beat you again huh?

Black heart:This shouldn't be happening!I should defeated you easily since I have the most share!

Jutaro:Sorry,Noire.How about after the tournament,I visit your nation as an apology?

Black heart:You mean it?

Jutaro:Yep,a man will keep his promise.

Black heart:Ok...*turns to IF *I accept my defeat..

IF:Black heart has forfeit the match!Jutaro is the winner!

Crowd 1:What just happen?

Crowd 2:Black heart has been defeat just like that?

Purple heart:So do you purposely let him win?*sitting on the bench*

Black heart:No,he beat me fair and square....*Looking at me*

Purple heart:Noire....i wanna ask you.Do you like Jutaro?

Black heart*Embarrass*:N..n..no!!!Who would like him,he just a human!*still looking*....maybe a little.
*In lower voice*
After listen what black heart says,Neptune has relive a bit...

IF:Now for the final match,Jutaro will against the CPU of Planeptune,Purple heart.!

Purple heart:I guess it's my turn now.*stand up and walk into the arena*