Chapter 9: Jutaro's Past

2 weeks after that tournament between goddesses.I finally became the champion of the gamindustri.Even though I won, I still need to practice to get stronger.

In the planeptune basilicom,

Jutaro:Alright guys I'm heading off now.

Neptune:Where you going Jutaro?

Jutaro:Just taking a walk that's all...*quickly walk outside*

Neptune:Hmm....Nepgear don't you think Jutaro is getting weird lately.

Nepgear:Really? he looks fine to me...

Neptune:I think we should follow him nep.Jr to see what he's up to.

Nepgear:Sis,I don't think that's a good idea,if he know we follow him,he will be mad at us.

Neptune:Come on,he such a good guy.I don't think he will mad at us,Come on let's go *Pull nepgear's hand*

Nepgear:Sis,wait..!

The Nep sisters caught up and follow me behind without me noticing,They keep following me until I reach my destination..Lastation.

Nepgear:Why is he going to lastation?

Neptune:*Shock*Maybe he is gonna do something dirty with Noire!!!

(Just imagine she is wearing parka dress)

Nepgear:I don't think he will do that....
(Suddenly saw me walk into lastation basilicom.)

Neptune:He's going inside the basilicom.Let's go in Nep.Jr .

The Nep sisters go inside the Lastation basilicom and follow me until Noire's office.

Noire:Your late Jutaro!!!

Jutaro:Sorry....,By the way why do you call me Noire?

Noire:Do you still remember your promise?...

(Flashback at the gamindustri Gauntlet)

Jutaro(Past):I'm sorry, how about I visit your nation as apologies.

Back to present time.

Jutaro(mind):Shit....

Noire:You forget...do you?*a little bit angry*

Jutaro:No..no!!I'm still remember..haha.

Noire:Good.Now let me show you my nation.

Jutaro:Thanks,*In mind*Huh....safe.

Noire:Hey!!!

Jutaro:Sorry...*follow noire*

Behind the door

Neptune:You heard that Nep.jr?

Nepgear:Yeah...

Neptune:Lets follow them!

Noire and I step outside the basilicom and she show me her own nation.She explains how the citizens live happily in her nation or something like that.We chat while we walk as we arrived at a coffee shop that appear in front of us.We decide to take a rest inside.We sit down near the window.

Noire:What a great view...isn't that right Jutaro?

Jutaro:Yeah,your nation is totally cool!
I guess the city is lucky to have a goddess like you.

Noire:Thanks Jutaro....*sip her own coffee*By the way Jutaro....

Jutaro:What is it noire...?

WHILE AT THE BACK OF OUR TABLE,

Neptune:I can't hear what they say...
*ate spoon of pudding*I bet they talk about something that they don't want to let us know!

Nepgear:You think to much sis...

BACK TO OUR CONVERSATION,

Noire:I been wandering this...have you learn to fight before?I mean you had defeat me in the tournament with the skill I never seen before.What kind of skill you use?

Jutaro:Uh.....How bout we go somewhere and we talk about this?

Noire:Sure!

After we finish our coffee, we decide to take place at the plain beside lastation.We sat down and look up at the clear sky.

Jutaro:Noire,the question you ask me before....Yes,I have learn to fight when I was young.I was only 7years old and I'm pretty much skilled when it's comes to taekwondo . I trained by my father,we trained together until one day that I can't never forget......The day I kill him.

Noire:What?! You killed your own father?

Jutaro:It was an accident....We trained like we do normally,we do sparring every time we finish warming up but then I kick him right in the chest.The move that I forbid to use until now.The Invincible kick.....I didn't know he was sick and I just use my most powerful attack on him.I'm just a......*sobbing*

Noire :I'm sorry to heard that...it must be terrible for you.

Jutaro:Its alright.I'm just really lucky to have a new family now like Neptune,Blanc,Nepgear,Rom,ram,Vert,Uni and You...Noire.

Noire*blush*:M...me?

Jutaro:Whats the matter?

Noire:Nothing!!!

Jutaro:Ok...*turn back* Alright you two...don't think I didn't notice.

Noire:What do mean Jutaro? it's only the two of us...

Jutaro:No....*walk near the bushes*Get out you two!Why you two following me?!

The Nep sisters came out from the bushes as they though the hide in the Bushes perfectly.

Noire:Neptune?Nepgear?

Neptune:Aww..man you got us...

Nepgear:Im so sorry Jutaro...I already told my sis to stop following you but she didn't listen.

Jutaro:Its ok,I was about to told you sooner so it's alright.

Noire:Why did you follow us Neptune?!

Neptune:What...?Are you jealous cause you can't have some private time with Jutaro?

Noire*embarrass*:Wha....what are you talking about?!I wasn't.....

Neptune:See? You really like Jutaro...*Sees noire is angry*

Noire:That's it you little twerp!Come here you*Chase Neptune*

Neptune:I was just joking!!!*run away from her*

Nepgear:Hehe...*notice Jutaro face*Wha...?What going on?My chest is pounding....He look so cool!!!

Jutaro:Uh, nepgear are you ok?

Nepgear:Huh?Yeah!I'm fine,I'm totally fine!*In her mind*Huh...safe.

Noire:Come back here Neptune!!!

Neptune:Nepu~~I'm sorry!!!!!!!

End of chapter 9