Chapter 10:The Anti-Crystal

At Lowee,

Blanc:This thing is dangerous, I guess I need to call the other to deal with this thing.*Close it inside a box*

Somewhere outside the basilicom,

???:So that is where she hide....I need to find a good opportunity to get that thing.Soon the gamindustri will be mine......

At Planeptune,

Histoire:Neptune,I got the call from Lowee.

Neptune:Huh?Is it from Blanc?

Histoire:Yes it's appear so.She say there is something to discuss with you and the other goddesses...She say it's a emergency.

Neptune:Thats strange?She's usually calm to handle everything and now she says this is emergency?

Jutaro*Just arrive*:What you guys talking about?

Neptune:Jutaro, let's go to Lowee!

Jutaro:Why?

Neptune:Cause Blanc says it's an emergency.Maybe she is trying to surprise us with a pudding party.*imagining*.

Jutaro:If she says it's emergency,doesn't mean that she have something that really important to discuss?

Histoire:Yes,she says something about the Anti Crystal that recently been found in the dungeon outside Lowee.

Neptune and Jutaro:Anti-Crystal....?

Histoire:I don't know about the details but it probably wise if you go Neptune.

Neptune:If it's Blanc then ok!Let's go!
*excited*

Jutaro(in mind): Wow,That's rare to see Neptune is excited,usually I see she just laze around and play video game.

Neptune:What are you standing there for?Let's go!

Jutaro: I'm coming!!!

We arrive at Lowee and we saw noire and vert are waiting for Blanc.They say they also received the call from her.After a while,a maid guide us to Blanc's room and we saw her waiting for us.

Blanc:Thank you for coming.

Noire:So what is this important news that you wanna show us Blanc?

Blanc:Here is it *open the box and show us what's inside the box*

Vert:So is this the anti Crystal that's you say Blanc?

Blanc:Yes,this is the anti Crystal.It's not a weapon but it's also dangerous for us goddesses.

Neptune:What do you mean?

Blanc started to explain that the anti Crystal is a Crystal that can drain off the goddesses power.She says the goddess need shares to live,if they near the anti Crystal they will feel that the share power is losing.

Jutaro:What a dangerous Crystal this is....

Blanc:Yes,because of this I want to discuss how we gonna deal with this thing.The enemy didn't have the right technology to use this crystal against us so it's the best idea to destroy it before it fall's into the wrong hands.

Neptune:This little thing can kill us?I don't believe it *holding the anti Crystal*

Blanc:When did you....Stop it! *Try to retrieve the crystal but the crystal end up falling into Noire's chest*

Noire:Guys stop pla......Uhh!!!*falling*
What is this?!It draining my power.....

(From the narrator:You guys can imagine that what happen to Noire.I know what you guys think but I let it slide through.XD)

The anti crystal suddenly fell out from Noire's chest.After what happen,I take the crystal and put it in the box.

Jutaro:That's.......I don't wanna talk about what just happen...*In mind*Oh shit that's a best scene I ever seen in my life!!!

Neptune:You ok Noire?*pull up noire*

Noire:Yeah I'm fine....

Blanc:I guess you need to rest Noire.

Vert:Yes you should...

Noire:Ok....

Blanc:*Put the box on the table*

We all left the room and go home cause the noire incident,she need to rest.

At night no one in the room,

???:No one's here....*sneak in* Finally the last piece!Now a plan to make the goddesses fall into my trap.After the goddesses is gone,I will rule gamindustri all by my self!!!.....but I need to think a plan about that boy......
The Champion of Gamindustri....He maybe is the biggest treat to me than the goddesses.....

End of chapter 10