★·.·'¯'·.·★ ᖇIGEᒪ ★·.·'¯'·.·★

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

💫

felix grinned down at the folded paper on his desk. these notes came semi regularly and always managed to bring a shining smile to his bright face.

it had been months now, and he had still only confided in changbin about how happy the notes made him. the rest of the friendship group had not even heard of the small slips of sparkly, star-covered sweetness that he received on a nearly weekly basis.

he had told changbin in a fit of raging lovesickness, hoping for any sort of protective or jealous reaction.

the controlled, lukewarm reaction felix received was disappointing and disheartening.

his hands shook lightly in rage at the memory.

"do you like that, lixie pixie?" changbin had asked, "someone having their constant attention on you all the time?"

the question would seem snarky and sarcastic out of context, but changbin's voice had told felix that the enquiry was genuine.

felix had to think about it, and let the silence be filled with changbin's heartbeat as the elder carded his fingers through the younger's hair.

"it would depend, i guess." felix answered.

"on what?" was changbin's immediate response.

"who's attention it was."

that was as close as felix had got to confessing his feelings to his friend.

he looked down at the note in his hand and grinned.

he had been promised more star cookies. the occasional gifts he had been given were always perfect and very, very him.

this secret admirer clearly knew felix well, if the moon earrings and cinnamon stars coated in pink sugar were anything to go by.

felix had to watch out.

this note thing was adorable, yes, and he wished with all of his might that he could fall for whoever was sending them, but he couldn't.

his heart had decided and his mind was set.

he wanted changbin.

felix wanted to believe, although the odds were very much against him, that changbin was the one sending these letters, that changbin was the one thinking about felix constantly.