★·.·'¯'·.·★ ᗷETEᒪGEᑌᔕE ★·.·'¯'·.·★

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

felix grinned.

that was all he could seem to do.

he beamed down at the dark paper in his hand and his grin highlighted the silver ink, allowing it to seep into the navy material it adorned, just as the words it spelled had seeped into his heart.

he had waited until after astrology to read his letter, hoping it would spare him the embarrassment of changbin and mr choi calling him out in front of the class for having an admirer.

and so there he was, sitting, sheepishly grinning down at the navy card, safely protected from prying eyes by the fabric of his bag.

the australian smiled as a small petal travelled from the tree overhead, blushing a desperate pink as it caught the loving words displayed in glittering ink.

felix's smile grew in energy as other pink flecks followed their brethren, equally as flushed.

he watched them travel on their journey and mingle in the wind, their edges softly brushing their siblings' in a gentle caress.

this was how felix wanted to be forever. this calm, this calm that only two things could bestow upon him: changbin and these letters.

it had been months and him and changbin has unofficially established this as their tree. felix didn't need to ask for changbin to meet him here, felix knew, for he would be here in, he checked his watch, minus nine minutes.

huh.

oh well, he was often late.

felix watched a short figure make their way towards him, arm linked with a taller one.

he hastily folded his paper and finished his pineapple juice, shoving both carton and letter into his bag, the latter with more care.

he smiled at changbin as he approached, sparing a glance for woojin before linking his arm with changbin's free one and pulling them both towards his dorm. his roommate didn't seem to mind changbin's semi-constant presence, just as changbin's roommate didn't seem to mind his semi-constant absence.

felix smiled at woojin on their way to the door and asked after chan.

woojin's bright grin signalled the start of a speech as joyful and loving as the boy himself, and felix beamed in relief.

chan was over a year clean, but the worry and regular checking up on him had remained a habit, so deeply implanted in felix's mind that it was impossible to uproot.

woojin mentioned how he was progressing with his producing, how he had applied for jobs at many different companies, and how the couple were eagerly awaiting letters in response.

felix grinned and told woojin to pass across his congratulations to his hyung.

the youngest of the three had been so focused on running his fingers up and down the veins present on the bulging mass of muscles across changbin's biceps that he had barely noticed he needed to unlock his dorm door until an awkward silence had passed and two pairs of questioning eyes had landed on his own distracted ones.

he giggled slightly and brushed the embarrassed grin off of his face. woojin's eye roll has gone unnoticed to both boys, but so had the flush equally as present on changbin's cheeks.

"you like what you see, sweets?" changbin teased, a dangerous undertone to his voice.

felix didn't respond.

woojin did.

"ooh, yes, changbinnie binnie." he spoke in a tone clearly exaggerated to mock felix's accent as he threw himself dramatically at the wall and whined slightly. "throw me against the wall." he deadpanned, turning to felix expectantly. "your turn. confess now." he demanded.

the two youngest sighed as they entered felix's dorm, leaving woojin pressed against the wall just outside.

"this is why we need jisung." woojin thought to himself, following his children through the door.

he glanced around and let out a huff of relief.

they'd made it.

he'd got his kids this far.

they just needed this little push and then woojin was sure he would leave them to their own lives. he would let them choose their own path, no matter how rocky or unfriendly it may seem.

after this, he would stop interfering and let them continue their journey without supervision, like the adults they were.

woojin sighed as he observed changbin watch felix, the youngest utterly oblivious to his hyung's longing.

this would be it, he swore, looking at the exact same scene in reverse.

one last nudge, he lied to himself as he closed the door behind him.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

i have been so so so inactive i am so sorry i love you all i've just been really busy 💞💞🥰🥰

i'll be updating loads more!!!

lots of love, sorry this isn't as great as it could be 😔🥺