★·.·'¯'·.·★ ᗩᒪᑎITᗩK ★·.·'¯'·.·★

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

felix left the lotion on his desk for the rest of astrology.

the rest of his little gifts he had snuck into his bag, avoiding most contact with them until he would guiltily gaze at them in wonder in the comfort of his own privacy.

this, he kept out. felix was no longer overcome with guilt.

this person, whoever they are, was okay with the fact that even after all this, after everything they'd done for felix, he may still reject them.

felix could breathe again. he wouldn't be breaking anyone's heart.

clearly they couldn't knew felix that well.

then again, they must.

they'd given him everything he'd wanted, everything he'd needed.

they'd already said that they were close to him, but felix needed to know how close.

close enough to destroy him?

close enough to stop talking to him if he rejected them?

close enough to have realised his crush on changbin?

felix sighed.

this was all so confusing. how was he supposed to know who he was hurting?

he placed his head dramatically in his hands before turning to his astrology project.

debunking theories of the existence of white holes seemed less interesting when changbin was right next to him.

he thought about how he could run his hands up changbin's arms right here, right now.

but changbin wouldn't like that.

changbin didn't want that.

or so felix thought.

changbin, however, did want that.

he wanted to gaze at felix's freckles for hours, counting the stars in each separate constellation, and the asteroids that had strayed, marking their individual places across his arms, neck and back.

he wanted to kiss his befreckled nose and his rounded cheeks and elvish ears and watch them turn the same vermillion as his hair.

he shook his head and adjusted his eyes on his project.

if he spent time focusing on the project now, he could spend more time with felix later.

changbin's grin regained power as he remembered who he was doing all this for: lix.

his precious cherry pie.

he chuckled as he looked down at the navy card and sparkling silver gel pen.

of course it was for felix.

he could see the tip of the pastel highlighters he had bought the younger poking through the top of his pencil case.

everything was for felix.

the elder sighed and resolved to do more to speed this process along.

with a fresh mindset, changbin looked down at the laptop before him, refusing to get distracted.

this was for felix, and felix was worth every second of boredom the elder struggled through.

and so changbin sat and grueled over hours of work, mapping stars and constellations correct to the nearest millimetre. he sighed as he caught sight of the pen in his hand, clearly borrowed from felix, the sparkly pink stickers contrasting boldly with the matte black of the case.

changbin grinned.

the stickers always reminded him of felix: no matter how dark changbins thoughts were, he was able to make them shimmer with positivity; no matter how dull changbin's emotions, he was able to cover them with his iridescent thoughts; no matter how ugly changbin felt, he made him beautiful.

changbin would be forever grateful to felix.

felix had let him find his glimmer again.

astrology lessons had gotten quieter.

felix, more concerned about his secret admirer than much else, had taken to playing his music through silencing headphones in order to distract himself.

changbin, worried about staying up to date with schoolwork on top of his own personal project, had begun to take advantage of the hours spent milling through textbooks and diagrams.

the once boisterous aura of the lecture room had depleted over the weeks, and that had not gone unnoticed by a certain mr choi seungcheol.

he sighed with a resigned air as he watched the syllabus take out the joy and energy he had once loved about this class.

at least they're happy, he thought, at least they're content.

seungcheol could feel the comfort and warmth that radiated from changbin and felix, the two boys working on their projects individually, yet somehow still connected with a burning fierceness.

the boys were okay, they would always be okay as long as they had each other. 

changbin was glowing, but felix was shining.

felix had given changbin back his life, his light and his beliefs. 

they were two stars, bursting with warmth, heat and love.

they were two stars, neither's fire taking away from the other's.

they were two stars, part of the same constellation.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

so it's been a while,, i'm finding it hard to write this book as it features woojin and that's making me very uncomfortable right now. 

i'll most likely just put it on hold, but i'm aiming to get back to it! 

i'm going to write a book beforehand, but i'm not sure who about yet! 

thank you for your support up until now <3

i hope you have the most amazing day