★·.·'¯'·.·★ ᗰIᑎTᗩKᗩ ★·.·'¯'·.·★

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

scarf, check.
jumper, check.
long sleeved shirt, check.

felix had everything he needed to cover the beautiful purple-blue bruises adorning his skin.

they look like petals, he had thought, touching them ever so gently, afraid they may disappear if he pressed too harsh.

changbin seemed to share his opinion, as felix had observed him touch the marks with a gentle as caress as the younger, eyes blown wide in wonder.

now, though, they were obscured.

felix, dressed for winter on a hot summer afternoon, had taken every precaution to secure that his naughty secret would not be discovered.

he had caked his neck and chest in concealer in order to cover the navy flowers blooming ever so beautifully across his collar.

changbin didn't seem to want them covered up, as felix watched him poke around at the scarf, trying in vain to loosen it.

felix hissed at changbin as he slapped his hand away, adamant to keep his nighttime escapades a sensitive secret between him and the elder.

anther little secret between the two.

another little secret that neither would talk about.

felix protectively wrapped the material tighter around his neck, nearly choking himself in the process.

the glint in changbin's eyes hadn't gone unnoticed, and felix made a mental note for later.

this domestic action hadn't gone unnoticed by mr. choi, who sighed deeply.

"felix lee," he called out, "is your project based upon, perhaps, the northern lights - or, it's correct name, the aurora borealis? maybe you're a character in phillip pullman's famous trilogy?" he suggested teasingly.

"no, sir." felix answered hesitantly.

"great." the astronomy teacher clapped his hands. "so why are you dressed like you're on an expedition to the far north?"

felix flushed.

"take it off lix. i'm sure you're fine with your single layer in this," he checked his thermostat, no doubt to bully the poor australian about how high the temperature was "jesus christ, it's thirty two degrees celsius. get it off felix."

everyone was watching the younger, and his breathing had stopped working at a regular pace.

changbin stepped in.

he removed the scarf from his friend's neck and shoulders and watched as the red blush rose from the younger's bites to the his ears.

a series of catcalls came from around the room and felix blushed furiously.

mr choi groaned and looked down despairingly at the darkening depths of his coffee. he tended to regret the decisions he made regarding the two young boys, and wondered how likely a loss of a job would be if he decided to stop micro-managing them.

clearly he decided that the effort of stopping, or at least, decreasing, the mass chaos that could be caused by felix and changbin was worth the outcome, as he demanded everyone's attention to the front.

felix's cheeks hadn't diluted in colour, yet changbin's weren't dull in comparison.

the australian kept the roll neck shirt taut around his skin, afraid of getting called out yet again.

his unease was shown in his nervous laughter, distracting changbin enough for felix to feel his hand intertwined with his own.

mr choi continued with the lesson: "this is basically a free period for you to work on your projects and your projects only, i'm here for now and i'll answer your questions but if they're stupid don't even bother."

felix nodded to himself and reached for his headphones, tugging the zip to his bag in order to reach for his phone.

changbin's hand followed and felix sighed at changbin's deadpan, releasing him before attempting to collect both earphones and mobile again.

he plugged himself in and melted into his seat as wave started playing.

limesoda were underrated.

he picked up his pencils and began to work, lead scratching light paper in an attempt to leave a permanent mark.

he picked up his pencils and studied his words, unbeknownst to changbin's studying gaze.

he picked up his pencils and worked on his own project, unaware of the glittering ink and navy card laying on the chair next to him.

changbin, however, was watching felix ever so carefully.

changbin looked at felix the way he deserved.

changbin recognised that felix's beauty was beyond compare and he wanted to map the constellation on his cheeks.

he wanted to count the endless stars on his cheeks, flickering in and out of vision.

he wanted to smooth and caress the nebulae in felix's eyes, eliminate their jagged edges and give felix smooth curves, only smooth curves, for the rest of his life.

changbin sighed.

for now, all he could do was his project.

and so, he turned away slightly, with glittering ink and navy card,

he focused on the angles, the length, the size of the stars on his paper.

he focused on the arrangement, the layout, the handwriting of the words on the outside, for felix was going to see this, and it had to be perfect.

he focused on himself for felix.

because felix deserved the best, and only the best.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───