★·.·'¯'·.·★ ᗩᒪᑎIᒪᗩᗰ ★·.·'¯'·.·★

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

this wasn't working.

bright red clearly wasn't something you'd wear to a wedding, so why was felix even trying to incorporate it into his outfit?

oh, that's right. han jisung.

he had bet that felix couldn't find something appropriate in a particular shade of red and felix, stubborn and bratty as ever, had taken him up on the offer.

jisung was right.

felix would never admit it, but jisung was so so right.

how on earth was he meant to find formal wear in "firing hot red"?

he had spent half his life in the closet and so his dress sense was excellent, but he was no magic man.

he knew his limits, and he knew when he had been beaten.

yet he refused to admit it.

he sighed and looked down at the garish bow tie in his hands, disappointed beyond belief that he hadn't found a loophole.

felix had once found that there was a loophole, plain as day, in every bet jisung set, but there didn't appear to be in this one.

maybe felix should learn when to give up.

maybe felix should learn when to stop.

maybe felix should learn when to admit he's wrong.

maybe felix should-

oh.

maybe,, maybe felix should have figured out this loophole a while ago.

how could he have been so blind?

it had been right in front of him the whole time, literally, he thought, looking at changbin's mirror.

felix rose abruptly, excited smile an overwhelming presence on his face.

he left a note to the sleeping changbin, allowing him the knowledge that he was going out and would be back in two or three hours, but spilling no secrets other than those.

felix subtly shut the door behind him, trying his best to leave the house unnoticed.

he wanted to see the surprise on changbin's face.

he wanted to see the way changbin looked at him in awe.

he wanted to see that he still had an affect, any sort of affect, on changbin.

he sighed as he pulled at the faded peach strands nestled at the top of his head. he was sick of pink anyway.

his legs carried him to the store and he sat down by the dye aisle, hesitant at the actions he was going to take.

would he even look nice with red hair?

he laughed.

when did that ever stop him.

he grabbed the cherry red hair product and skipped his way to the highlighter, paying for the bleach and dye together.

his smile could have fooled anyone, which is exactly how it tricked the unsuspecting cashier.

who would've thought that felix was still unsure about this?

he looked perfectly ready: hair already dyed a pretty pink and grin as bold as the new colour he was trying.

he sighed to himself, unlocking the door to his dorm room and smiling at his roommate.

"hey wonpil! fancy helping me dye my hair?"

the latter agreed, laughing, to the question and reached for a towel on their way to the bathroom.

💫

by the time felix made it back to changbin's dorm, dojoon had left and changbin had woken up.

he was sitting on the couch, waiting for his australian crush when an unknown boy walked through the door.

changbin watched as a young red-haired man crashed into the kitchen, grabbing cutlery from the drawer.

changbin nearly gasped.

a thief!

he should do something.

he should catch him red handed.

he should catch him and send him to the police and tell felix!

he'd be sure to get a couple of good hugs out of this - maybe even kisses.

without thinking too much about it changbin had strode across the room and had the male caged between him and the counter.

the little red thief had frozen.

changbin growled huskily.

"what do you think you're doing?" he asked, voice low and gravelly.

the little red thief squeaked and turned around, face as red as his hair. his hands rested on changbin's biceps.

"felix?"

felix didn't respond, too caught up in watching his fingers brush over changbin's muscular arms.

"felix?" changbin calles again, cheeks significantly pinker.

felix snapped his head to changbin's.

"yeah?"

"y-you died your hair?"

felix removed one set of fingers from changbin's muscle to gingerly ruffle his own hair.

"yeah. i-i did. do you like it?" he asked, still wrapped in his arms.

"you're gorgeous, cherry." changbin said. "everything about you is perfect."

felix flushed and looked away.

maybe he still did have an affect on changbin.

even if he didn't, jisung owed him twenty five bucks.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

↣ orion ↢ CHANGLIXOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara