★·.·'¯'·.·★ ᗷEᒪᒪᗩTᖇI᙭ ★·.·'¯'·.·★

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

felix grimaced.

the guilt was beginning to hurt.

the descriptions displayed in darling ink shamefully soothed the cuts that adorned felix's guilty heart.

and he let them.

felix let them. he let them heal him, with false promises of love, respect and safety.

with the painful twinge of guilt, he let the emotions of this mystery admirer meet his own.

the longing in the letter met felix's own and battled for its right to exist.

felix's soul gave away futilely and his heart allowed room for this new emotion. his happiness moved and retracted into the smallest corners of himself to better understand the longing this poor person must feel on a daily basis.

soon the feeling wasn't only filling the cracks and damage done to him: it was filling them.

felix was fit to burst, someone else's emotions extending his heart to places he thought it could never reach. his emotional capacity had been stretched out and thinned and old wounds had been opened and new ones had been made and felix couldn't breathe and felix couldn't think.

silence.

that was all there was.

there was only felix, drowning in the silence, alone in an open space.

star dust filled his lungs and burning debris irritated his eyes.

he was alone, in this cold blankness.

the cramped emptiness caused a claustrophobic loneliness that spread like the contents of a supernova: exploding erratically, yet covering every inch of his being.

the scorching corpse of a once bright star melted felix's remorseful thoughts, before proceeding to be sucked up by a new presence.

felix looked at changbin, directly into his deep eyes, sucking felix's panic and worry into them, allowing the negativity to be converted into a loving gaze.

the black holes present on either side of changbin's nose engulfed felix's nervousness, focus and love.

they were calming.

felix was at peace.

once again he could breathe, and he began to inhale steadily through his nostrils.

felix now recognised the scent so heavily carried by changbin's sweater.

beer.

he sighed in relief as he assessed changbin's level of intoxication.

the slur of changbin's worried questions proved no doubt that the elder was far from sober.

felix knew he shouldn't be happy. he knew he shouldn't be relieved.

he knew that right now he shouldn't be thinking of changbin's hand, resting in a comforting manner slightly too high on his thigh.

the australian's breath hitched as he slid the loving note into his pocket, pure words next to a not so pure tent.

felix rose quickly, releasing air he didn't know was being held captive when changbin's hand left his leg.

he led them both to his couch, sitting changbin down with another can of beer as he sipped a similar can himself.

his roommate, woosung, was out with his friend dojoon, who tolerated his semi constant nudity.

felix was alone with changbin when the elder suggested spin the bottle.

the aussie looked around the room uncertainly.

"but we're alone, binnie. there's no point." he protested.

"huh," slender fingers had found their way to a sharp jawline. "i guess you're right."

the silence was tense, neither boy willing to let the other leave their presence, but neither willing to do anything about the strain in the air.

felix watched as changbin removed his hands from the younger's cheeks in favor of taking another swig of his tin can.

changbin was examined with hungry eyes as the dark liquid swirled down his throat, adam's apple working overtime to bring the younger's attention to the part of the throat changbin knew felix found the most attractive.

his head was thrown back as he finished his drink, and he was so focused on the little display that he barely noticed the little whine he received as recognition.

"you liked that, baby boy?" he asked, cocky chuckle ridiculously attractive.

felix whispered his answer. "yeah." his eyes were blown wide and his cheeks were flushed, as if he didn't expect to enjoy the spectacle quite as much as he did.

changbin wasn't expecting such a straightforward answer, but he was clearly relishing in the fact that he got one from someone as bratty as felix.

"maybe," changbin offered in a suggestive tone, "maybe you'd like this more."

changbin leaned forward slowly and felix could see where this was headed.

he followed changbin's initiative and pushed himself backwards, until he was lying flat on his back, changbin hovering ever so slightly above him.

changbin grew closer to him, millimetre by millimetre, until felix didn't know who's breath he could feel on who's lips.

changbin stopped, but the smug smirk plastered on his face was proof that it wasn't true hesitation.

"don't tease me." felix whimpered, tone desperate and pleading.

changbin laughed before felix grabbed his shirt and pulled him down closer.

this was when the elder got serious.

"is that any way to treat your hyung, lixie?" he taunted, letting felix whine when he removed his lips again.

"i think you need to be taught a lesson."

and as felix was pulled, stumbling, towards the bedroom, tomorrow's regrets were far from his mind.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

my irls read this oof

anywho steam psycho by red velvet!!!

also this is as close as i will ever get to writing smut hehe