★·.·'¯'·.·★ ᑎOTE TᕼᖇEE ★·.·'¯'·.·★

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

💫

lixie pixie!

did you know that i actually really like you?
like a lot

like i like like you a lot.

and i'm going to say i've done my best to let you know, even though i'm sure you know that's a lie.

i mean, here i am, sitting in my room during a 2am caffeinated high, writing letters for someone i'll most likely never confess to.

did you ever wonder why i was anonymous, sweets?

it's because i know you. so well.

and, baby, i don't wanna destroy that.

i don't think i can deal without seeing your gorgeous face everyday, without knowing firsthand what new colour you dye your hair every month.

i don't think i'm ready for the possibility of my life without you.

i'm not sure i could do that.

i'm sorry, sweetheart.

by the end of the year i'll be ready. by the end of the year i'll tell you who i am.

you might wanna catch up on notes from the last astrology lesson: i would give you mine but i heard that changbin made his nice especially for you. also i don't really want to expose myself!

anyway, have these highlighters. i saw them in whsmith and they were pastel and sparkly and i just couldn't stop myself buying them for you.

maybe you can use them on your project this year.

i guess you can take them as an apology for me being so upset this letter.

have a great day!

with love,

your secret admirer

💫

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───