2

( 5 years later)

I walked though the doors of a packed bar. I thought i would find him here, but this town is just empty. I sit down at the counter. There is a man sitting across the bar, but i can see his face he is probably drunk. "Two shots of your best Bourbon.... you know what just give me the bottle." i tell the bartender. The guy across the bar looks up and says, " now that's my kind of girl". I look over to see that is was Damon Salvatore. "Damon!!" I yell and jump up and walked towards him.

"Well if it isn't Miss I don't need your help". He got up and hugged each other. "Why are you here in this empty lifeless town?" I asked him. " Why are you?" he said bcak with a smart tone. "Damon!" I laughed and slapped his shoulder. " I thought that the person i was looking for was here." i finally say. " I am here waiting for a witch," he says then sits down. "a witch?" As i say that a woman with long black hair walks in. " And that is her," Damon says and walks over to her.

"Can i buy you a drink" he asked her as she flipped her hair. "Not unless you are just a drunk loser, without any favors to ask of me," she said with a cruel accent, and walked away. Damon walked out of the bar and i followed.

"Damon wait."

" For what! I am never going to get her back, No witches want to help me and I am losing hope!" he threw his hands up. Thats when i realized that I was going to have to help him. "Damon don't say that," I say and walk towards him, but he just looks away. " Damon what if i..i...i..um... I helped" I whispered. Damon looked at me, " What was that" he askes and walked toward me. i sigh and say " I will help you find your girlfriend."

And like that me and Damon went out to find Katherine. We never found her, but we found out how to get her out. Eventual Damon broke and we went are separate ways. I has been a while since I had a real friend like Damon. That was about 40-50 years ago, and I haven't seen Damon since. Until I came back.

( Short chapter but it was just to get the story going. I hope you like it so far. (: )