chapter one

Richie POV

I run over to Eddie to see if he's OK. Man looks like he hurt his head pretty badly.
„Hey man sorry for shoving you but that asshole almost impaled you. We have to get to the others hopefully Mike knows what to do now otherwise somebody will really end up dead."

I don't even want to think about how I would feel if one of us were to die because that fucking clown couldn't contain himself.

Mike POV

What is taking them so long? They have to get over here so I can tell them how to defeat IT. The whole gang is here, exept for Richie and Eddie.

„Okay guys, I already told you how this is going to work. Unfortunately those two over there have better things to do than to help us so we'll just do this on our own."
„But how are we going to make him smaller? We already tried louring IT to that entrance and it didn't work!" Beverly whisper yells.
„We have to make him believe he's small."
If this doesn't work, I don't know what will.

„HEY PENNYWISE"

Suddenly the gigantic clown head looks at me with those yellow eyes staring right into my soul.

„I AM NOT AFRAID OF YOU. YOU'RE JUST A STUPID CLOWN TRYING TO BE SOMETHING YOU'RE NOT"

Pennywise chuckles.
„I AM THE EATER OF WORLDS"

The others join in and we all start throwing insults at IT. Richie and Eddie finally run over here and Richie asks what we're doing.
„Don't ask, just insult Pennywise."
IT just repeats the same sentence over and over as we all watch it shrink to a laughable size.

Soon Pennywise just lays flat on the rocks like a pancake. I would feel sorry for IT if all those deaths hadn't been.
Before I can do anything, Bill rips out Pennywises beating heart out of IT's chest. We all stare at it and put our hands on top of the heart. Then, we squish it. I can see a single tear running down Beverly's face,
and I know, it's all over now.