And I, I am Spiderman.

Peter felt as if he was doing everything at once.

Without taking time to process a single thought, feeling or emotion.
Webbing at falling heroes and bringing them to safety.

"I've got you! And I've got you! Sorry! I don't remember people's names!"
He yelled as he flicked his wrists at everyone while he jumped from ruin to ruin.

At one point Peter got the Gauntlet thrown right into his arms. Without a second thought he webbed away.

He was lost in thoughts about what to do next when he felt pain and was suddenly falling back to the ground.
He yelped as he made contact with the red sand.

Peter layed it the rubble, Gauntlet still clutched to his chest. A lady appeared and towered over him.

"Hello! Do you have something for me?" She asked with a smile.

Peter nodded and handed her the item.

-Time skip brought to you by Jared who is nineteen-

"I am inevitable." Thanos spoke with a devilish smirk.

He raised his hand and snapped, the clacking of his fingers echoed through Titan.

Surprised, Thanos looked at his fingers, snapping a few more times.
Turning around his hand he saw it no longer contained the stones.

Tony laughed, holding up his own glove, not looking away from Thanos.

"Mr. Stark don't!" Peter yelled.
He shot forward and grabbed his mentor's hands.

Tony shoved Peter backwards. Peter stumbled and fell in the sand. Tony looked Peter in the eyes and mouthed an apology. Peter nodded.

Tony held up his glove.

"And I, am Iron Man!" Tony spoke.
Then he snapped.

Nothing.

Tony looked confused at his repulser.
Shocked he turned around to face Peter, having all five stones in the Iron Spider's glove.

Energy burned it's ways through Peter's arm and he winced at the pain it caused.

"I'm. I'm sorry dad. I couldn't let you do it." Peter said with his voice shaking.

"PETER N-"

Blinding white light.

Tony fell backwards as he covered his head. He watched as he saw Thanos disintegrate, along with his army.

Tony then remembered and whipped his head around.

Peter was laying on his back under a piece of rubble. Chest barely rising.

Tony scrambled to his feet and sprinted over to his son. He shot away the debris and fell to his knees.

"Peter, Peter hey bud, look, look at me. Pete I'm here. Get up, please!"
Tony pleaded, lifting the boy to his chest.

"D~ dad?" Peter whimpered.
"Did we-, did we win?"

Tears streamed down Tony's cheeks.
"We did, all because of you, Underoos."

Peter smiled.

"M' tired. W'nna see May and Ned and M'chelle." He slurred.

Tony smiled with tears making their way through the dirt on his cheeks.

"I know buddy. I know." He said, voice cracking at the end.

Peter looked at Tony, his eyes clouding and sad.

"It's okay Pete, we'll be okay, you can rest now." Tony said, sniffling.

Peter's breath was ragged, nothing more than a wheeze.

"I'm sor' dad, I love. Y- you."

Then his eyes rolled back and he was gone.

Tony would never forget Spiderman's last moments.

______________________

Alternative ending!

Peter was laying on his back under a piece of rubble. Chest barely rising.

Tony scrambled to his feet and sprinted over to his son. He shot away the debris and fell to his knees.

"Peter, Peter hey bud, look, look at me. Pete I'm here. Get up, please!"
Tony pleaded, lifting the boy to his chest.

"D~ dad?" Peter whimpered.
"Did we-, did we win?"

Tears streamed down Tony's cheeks.
"We did, all because of you, Underoos."

Peter smiled.

"M' tired. W'nna see May and Ned and M'chelle." He slurred.

Tony smiled as Bruce arrived with a med-kit. He opened it and started working on Peter.

"He'll be okay, with his healing he'll be back on his feet in two weeks."
Bruce assured everyone.

"Quill?"
"Steve?"

Everyone turned around to see Gamora and Bucky walking over.

Quill and Steve darted towards the pair and hugged like no tomorrow.

After Peter's recovery, they held a big conference in the city where Peter revealed his identity.

When he returned to school a week later he got hugs from Ned and a slap from Michelle who then smiled and pecked him on the lips.

But the real surprise was when Peter was tackled by Flash in a hug.

"I'm so sorry Pete, don't scare us like that again!" He whispered in his ear.

Peter smiled, and gave him a pat on the back.

"Don't worry, I'm planning on sticking around."

(Yeet new chapter! Sorry if I got some information wrong or names, I just wrote this from my head because I was bored as shit 😂 but I hope you still enjoyed it.)
Xxx-