Up

(This is gonna be a short one bc I wanted to write but didn't have a lot of inspiration lol. Enjoy!)
Tw: sad

Tony was dragging a bloody, unconscious Peter into the Med bay. They'd been on a huge mission when the boy had been attacked by multiple criminals.

As soon as he layed him down on the bed, a bunch of doctors and nurses swarmed around the kid.

Deep cuts and wounds littered his body and he was losing a lot of blood.

Peter's POV
I slumped into the table when Dad placed me down, not able to move.
God I was so tired, like I hadn't slept in ages.

I hear rustling around me, and the faint sobbing of Dad somewhere. I wanted to say something, let him know I'm here.

After a while of whatever they did, I was placed into a soft bed, still unconscious. Bruce was talking to Dad but I couldn't figure out what he was saying. It was very peaceful in the room. I went to sleep for a bit.

===========
I've woken up a few times, but can't seem to open my eyes, I'm probably just too tired. I feel Dad's hand on mine in a firm grip. Sometimes he cries, I don't like hearing him sad. I've tried to squeeze his hand but he doesn't feel it.

===========

All of the Avengers visit me. Natasha and Wanda are here the most. Natasha tells me stories and Wanda likes to bring her guitar. They even sung together.

A few days back, Ned and Mj came. I heard Mj drawing me while Ned kept me updated on school gossips. Apparently Flash wishes me the best.

===========
My head hurts.
Dad is next to me, my hand in his. He's talking to me but my head hurts too much.

I feel something weird, something.... Nice.
It's like a calm wave washed over me.
I open my eyes.
This is not the Med bay. At least, I think.
I'm in a field. A cool breeze caresses my cheek. I look up. I see clouds. They part slightly and beams of light pour from the sky. A shadow cuts through the middle and I faintly make out a hand reaching for me.

A beeping noise is echoing over the field, I feel myself getting scared. In a desperate attempt to get away, my hand grips the other. I slowly get lifted from the grass. The noise now became a singular high pitched noise but it's getting softer.

I feel peace come over my body and I smile. It feels pleasant. But I'm nearly there when it gets darker. I frown and am suddenly hit with a bolt of lightning. I scream as the high voltage courses through my body and veins.

Pitch black.

==========
Tony POV
I'm holding Peter's hand when his heart fails. The monitor starts beeping profusely and then he flatlines.

I panic and Bruce crashes through the door with Cho behind him.
They gather around him and after a few shocks he is stable again.

========
Peter POV
The lighting didn't stop for a while. I cry out in pain and ball my fists. My eyes snap open and I shoot up.

The Med bay!

I don't have time to think as Dad immediately hugs me tightly.
"Don't ever do that again Parker!"
He sobs.

I hug him back: "I promise Dad. I love you."

"Love you too, Spider."