Flash

TW: Homophobia, bullying etc
(Also for this shot I've decided to let Dev Patel be Flash bc I think he's hot as fukkkkkkkk❤️)

Peter was peacefully asleep, when he felt a prick in his side. Then he heard: "Wake up bitch class only has five minutes left, dipshit." Hissed playfully in his ear.

He looked to see Mj holding up her sketchbook, a drawing of his sleeping posture on the page.
"At least this one looks decent because you didn't move for an entire hour, honestly did you even sleep in the past week?" Mj scolded.

Peter laughed: "I did, but yesterday the criminals were being extra annoying."

The bell rang and the entire class started packing their bags. Peter couldn't help but notice that Flash was staring at him, and in a weird way. He blinked at Flash a few times and continued shoving his books into his backpack. The movement accidentally made his bag shove his pencil case of the table, a few pens rolling out.

To the surprise of Peter, Ned and Mj, Flash bend down, scooped everything up, put the pens back and zipped it up. He handed it to Peter with a casual face, who slowly took it out of his hands.

=========
"Okay that was strange." Ned commented at Peter's locker, hallway empty except for the three friends.

Peter put a few books into his locker while looking at his friends: "I know right? Has Flash been replaced? Or, do you think dad somehow figured out and made all the Avengers threaten him in his room or something?"

The others shrugged.

They said their goodbyes, Mj going to prepare for the next Decathlon meeting with Mr. Harrison, Ned going to the library for extra help on math and Peter going home to the Tower to do homework and then go on patrol.

When Peter went outside, he took his StarkPhone out of his pocket, looking at the text he got from Happy.

'Hey Peter, I got stuck in traffic so I'll be about ten minutes late. See you.'

Peter smiled, he put his phone away and continued down the stairs. When he turned the corner to the parking lots, he was pulled into the alley and a hand was put on his mouth.

Peter's eyes widened as he realised that the hand belonged to Flash.
'Oh f*ck, I'm in trouble.' he thought.

"Don't worry I'm not going to abduct you. I just want to talk." Flash said.

Peter frowned in surprise (the 'tall guy not that handsome Thor' frown he did when Quill had him in the headlock)

Flash sighed, looking at his shoes: "Listen, Peter. I need to apologize to you. I'm so sorry I've been bullying you. I was stupid. At home I never received love so I started taking it out on you. The truth is, I love you Peter. I always loved you. I'm gay. At home, LGBTQ+ isn't really accepted. When I heard that you were also gay, I was so happy, but so scared. I wanted to ask you out, but I was terrified. So I started taking all that build up anger out on you. I knew we were such great friends before, but I've ruined it. I'm so sorry. I hope we can still be friends, but if you don't want to it's fine."

When Flash looked back up, he saw Peter was smiling, eyes watery.

"Flash, it's okay, I knew I was gay because of you! When you got mad when I came out I thought you were homophobic. But I never took it personally, you're a good person Flash. You're still the person I'm in love with!"

Flash smiled: "I- I don't know what to say-

He got cut of by Peter kissing him passionately. Their lips colliding. Peter slowly pushed him against the wall, cupping his face with his gentle hands.