Stark

"Mo! I'm home!"

The young, dark haired girl looked up with joy. She quickly scrambled off the floor and threw her crayons down onto the drawing of Iron Man and Spiderman.

"Peteeeee!!!!! Can we pweaaaase go get ice cream?! Daddy said I could ask you because he thinks we've been very good!" Morgan yelled.

Peter Parker laughed at his little sister's excitement. He ruffled her hair, causing her to giggle.

"Sure thing Morguana. I'll go grab my wallet. Wait here."

======= Time skip =========

Peter pushed open the door of the ice cream store, the bell above jingling.

Morgan bounced into the store. She ran up to see what flavour she wanted.

"Hello Stark's! I'm Pedro. What may I get you?" A teenage boy appeared at the counter. His eyes sparkled.

"Mo, watcha want?"
"Waspbewwy with spwinkles!!!"

Peter smiled.
"A raspberry with sprinkles and a banana, please."

After they received their ice cream, they sat down on the chairs. It was just the two of them because the employee had gone into the back room.

As he licked up the dripping ice cream from his cone, Peter couldn't help but overhear the boy say something about Stark into what sounded to be a phone.

He just shrugged, the kid was probably just calling a friend about how the Starks were at their store.

===========
Peter threw away his napkin when he felt the hairs in his neck stand up.

"Mo. Get under that Table. Right now." Peter softly commanded.

Morgan looked confused, but heard the tone of his voice. Peter gave her his backpack.
"Keep this in front of you, do NOT come out from under the table until Dad or I tell you to."

Peter pressed the call button on his phone.

"I'm sorry Boss. Mister Boss has put his phone on do not disturb. Would you like me to send out an emergency warning?"

Peter pressed the emergency button and passed the phone to Morgan.
"Morgan, you talk to Dad. Tell him to come."

Morgan ducked behind Peter's bag as she waited for the phone to connect calls.

Peter turned around and saw four men enter the store. He panicked. He didn't have his web shooters! Gosh why was he like this?!

The biggest guy grinned, two rows of yellowed teeth appearing. One golden tooth blinking in the artificial light.

"Well done Pedro. We finally got one of the Stark children." The guy said.

Peter stood in front of the table. He felt relieved that they didn't see Morgan. He shuffled backwards, trying to keep it that way.

Gold Tooth slowly walked over to Peter and punched him in the face. Peter cried out as he heard his nose crack. A warm liquid ran down his face. He brought up his hand and cringed when he saw the blood on his fingers.

Gold Tooth continued punching Peter in his guts. One of the guys kicked him in the back of his knee and they buckled.

He landed on the floor with a thud. The men started kicking him all over his body.

"Where's your rich daddy to save you now, huh?!" One of the men said.

They stopped kicking him and started to walk towards the door. Gold Tooth gave Peter a hard kick to the face.