Chapter 1

Now I must admit, I wasn't too sure about what just happened. It just happened too quickly and was too much to process, but I'm getting ahead of myself. Lets take it back to the start.

Hello, I'm Y/N an arts major from Seoul, South Korea and let me tell you how it all began. Are you ready?

It was summer, almost nearing the end, I had been waiting for this day for a long time, June 22nd to be exact, the day BTS would be in concert. I was so excited and couldn't control myself. I was over the moon that I would go to their concert for the first time in ever and go to their fan signing! I was going with my best friend since grade school Ha-Neul, she to has been waiting for this day since forever so we couldn't wait! I decide to text her so we can as soon as possible so we dont get caught in the long lines.

[Text]

Me: Ha-Neul! Hurry up we dont want to get caught in the long lines!

Ha-Neul: I'm going! I'm coming to your house as fast as I can!

Me: Aish~ Hurry!

Ha-Neul: Okay!

And just like that we were off to the concert in minuets! It felt like we traveled at the speed of light or even faster in that case. I could hardly believe my eyes..We- we were finally here. At the concert! Our eyes filled up with excitment just being able to stand in front of the building.

We entered the building with our eyes in amaze at how many people would be attending the concert. We found our places and were just so excited that we couldn't stay still.

"He-Neul! We're finally here!" I giggled

"I know! Its crazy and just Ah-!" She said sounding amazed while still looking around the arena

The concert wasn't going to start for the next few hours so I decided to get our coats from the car because it was quite chilly today.

I had grabbed our coats from the car when suddenly.. Thump! "Oh my! Im so sorry! Are you okay?!" A stranger asked with their worried tone.

"I'm okay, thank you." I said, when I finally looked up my eyes widened and my mouth dropped open like an idiot. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, I even had to rub my eyes several times to make sure I wasn't dreaming.

"Hello?...Hello? Are you sure your okay?" The man asked extending his hand out

"Pa- Park Jimin!" I shrieked while still on the floor

"Uh Yes?" He answered still looking confused and worried

I slapped my hand on my forehead to knock myself back into realization. "Ah- yes, thank you." I said trying to spit words out of my mouth. I grabbed his hand so he could pull me up so I could see him eye to eye.

"You had me worried there for a second." He sighs in relief

"Oh I'm sorry.." I say while looking down at the floor.

We both stood there in silence for a good few minutes until he broke the silence.

"Your here for our concert right? Well you should head inside its about to start pretty soon. Come on I'll take you backstage with the rest of us, its my apology for earlier..." He said rubbing the back of his neck looking down at the floor.

"Oh no its okay.. There's no need.." In my head I was freaking out but I had to remain calm.

"Your words aren't so assuring come with me.." He said pulling me along with him.

It's like my dream was coming true and I couldn't describe the feeling I had. The warmth of his hand pressed against mine was the best feeling to have and just like that he was pulling me along with him towards the back.

[Author]

Hey Guys! Enjoying the first chapter so far? Please leave me some feed back about this story! This is my first one so I hope its good and not as wordy! Anyways keep reading!
I purple you! ~