Chapter 1

I'm Alisen but everyone calls me Ali Holland I'm 15 turning 16 in a couple months. I have dirty blonde hair slightly curly. Yes Dylan Holland is my brother. He is the best big brother ever, besides the fact that he is on tour all the time. I can visit him on tour because Jacob doesn't know he has a sister, he thinks I am just a crazed fan on Twitter.  So if I qas to go visit him on tour I have to get m&g tickets and only get 2 minutes with him and that is not worth it. Right now it is almost Halloween,  Dylan and I are hosting a Halloween party. We are at rhe store right now buying food and candy for the party. "Ali go get 15 bags of Doritos,  atleast 3 different kinds." Dylan demanded. "What kinds do you want?" I asked "Any, it doesn't matter to me." Dylan says looking at the candy. "Kay I'll be back" I say walking to get a cart. I have been trying to find away to talk to Dylan about telling Jacob, because not seeing my brother for months at a time gets really lonely around my house. My Dad goes with him, so it is just my mom and I. Once a month mom goes and visits him so I have to stay with my best friend Hunter for a week. Yes I love going there for a week, I she is my friend after all. But everyone gets to see Dylan except for me. And he is my role model. Ijust miss him sometimes.  We face time at bight when everyone is asleep on the bus. We catch up, but I need my big brother there for me.

   I got the chips and caught up with Dylan, thinking about him leaving again made me upset,  and I guess he noticed.  "Ali what's wrong?" Dylan asked with concern.  "I don't want you to go." I say following Dylan around the store putting things in my cart. Dylan stayed quiet the rest od the way through the store. We baught so much junk today. I loved it, spending time with Dylan. I love it when it is just me and him spending time together.

"Hey Ali, who are you inviting to the party?"Dylan asked. "Uhh... justa couple friends I guess why?" I answered.  "No fangirls, you have to give them the fangirl test." Dylan says so seriously. He must be inviting Grant or something, because he never asks for the fangirl test. The fangirl test is a test we both made this test to make sure I won't have a crazed Dylan fan over to my house. "For who?" I asked "let me give the test, its a surprise for you." Dylan states. "What do you mean?!?!" I almost yell as we put all of the party stuff up. "You'll see, just give me the list of  people you want to be there and their numbers." Dylan says "You aren't just saying this so you can flirt with my friends to get a girlfriend are you?" I questioned angrly.