Chapter 2

"Why I would never!" Dylan says in the most hurtful voice. "Better not cause you're legal!"I say storming out of the kitchen and going into my room, and slamming the door. I get out a piece of paper, and my phone. Going through my contacts, picking out a couple friends. My first person I chose was Beza, my best friend since kindergarten. I decided I wanted to call her so I demanded Dylan's phone, he gave it to me to make up for my anger towards him just moments ago. On the phone with Beza I made my list of friends, with her approval. I told he about the party, Dylan's "surprise" and the fangirl test, and Why I was upset with him. To be honest I get mad at Dylan all the time, I think it is because he is always gone, I never see him because of the whole Jacob thing. I am just mad at him, I still love him of course, he is my big brother, my bestest friend. We just argue a lot. After hours of being on the phone with Beza, I get off the phone, give Dylan his phone and the list. I go back into my room, check my social media, play my music and get into the shower. After my shower I decided to go to bed, because at this time it is almost midnight. I go grab a water bottle real quick and get in bed, talking Beza we always talk, like 25/8.
》》》Three days later《《《

Today is the day before our party, some of Dylan's friends are coming today and staying for a week or two. Beza is coming over, so I'm not the only girl there. Right now Dylan is at the airport picking up Grant, the mystery "surprise" and one other person I think its Alyssa but I'm not sure. Beza and I are at home making lunch for everyone. We were making dinosaur chicken nuggets, but they got burned, so I ordered pizza. I paid the pizza dude and ran inside to cut the pizza into dinosaurs, why you ask? Because it's Grant's favorite. I made ice cream sundaes because its Alyssa's favorite. I had made lemonade because Dylan's favorite. After the food was all done, Beza and I sat on the couch watching spongebob and on our phones. "Beza I really want to know this mystery person Dylan is picking up." I say getting frustrated. "I know who It is." Beza say plainly scrolling through her phone. "WHAT!!! HOW DO YOU KNOW?!?!" I screamed at her. "Dylan had me be with him for the fangirl test." Beza says like it's no big deal. "Who the frick is it then!!!"I try to hold back my anger. "Ohh no one special" Beza says as I hear a car pull up ths drive way. We both jump up ready to greet them. They were taking too long to get up to the house, so I gave up and ran out there and gave Alyssa a hug, same with Grant and Dylan. "Weren't you picking up 3 people, Dylan? " I asked confused. "Yeah." Dylan says "Well where is the other child, he is missing. " I say trying be funny, it worked they are laughing. "Ohh he is coming"Dylan say. "Well shit."Beza says. "We made luch for you guys." Beza continues Dylan and Grant were off. Moments later, Grant opens the door with half a dinosaur in his mouth. "You guys coming or what?" Grant says with Dylan behind him. Alyssa, Beza and I laugh and walk into the house.

After everyone ate a taxi pulls up our drive way...