Chapter 1: Master and Students; Meet the Autobots

In the morning, The Stooges are still asleep peacefully in their beds until...

[Clock Alarm]

    The alarm clock causes them to jolt up and fall off the bed. When they are wide awake, they were confused at first until they realized that today is the day to find a new job, so they went to the bathroom.

{𝗍һіs іᥱ᥆ ᥕіᥣᥣ᥆ᥕ һᥲ𝗍 𝗍һᥱᥡ і і 𝗍һ ᥲ𝗍һr᥆᥆m. ᥲᥒ 𝖿᥆r 𝗍һ rg᥆ᥒ rᥱᥴ᥆r, 𝗍һіs іᥱ᥆ іs ᥒ᥆𝗍ᥒᥱ.}

    After they finish cleaning themselves, they got their clothes on and ready to go. A few hours later, the Stooges found a job, but they ended up getting fired for being clumsy.

    A few more hours later, they've find another job, butthey got no luck.

Moe: "Great, we've been walking around almost an hour and we still couldn't find any job."

Curly: "Well, what do we do know, Moe?"

Moe: "Hm, Let me think."

Larry: "Oh, hey Fellas, I got an idea."

Moe: "What is it, Larry?"

Curly: "Yeah, tell us?"

Larry: "Well, if we can't find any job how about we could explore in the desert to find some gold or something like an old antique to sell it so we could all be rich."

Moe: "Great idea, Larry!"

Curly: "Yeah! Well, who needs a job anyway we have our own tools to find something at Dessert."

Moe: "Then what are we waiting for let's grab our tools equipment and headed to the desert." *He's headed straight to their home.*

Larry & Curly: "Yeah!" *They followed him.*

    So the stooges went into their garage to grab their tools and drove directly into the desert.

    In the base, there were five Autobots who's survive their planet called Cybertron. Even the Decepticons survive as well. As the Autobots came to their earth to protect the Decepticons. First of all, the Leader of the Autobots name Optimus Prime, then the two Scouts name Arcee and Bumblebee, a Wrecker, Bulkhead, and finally a Medic name Ratchet.

    A week later, since Megatron was defeated Bulkhead, Arcee and Bumblebee were helping their Human friends for their project. A 15-year-old girl named Miko, a 16-years-old boy named Jack, and a 12-year-old boy named Rafael or Raf for short. While they were doing their project, Jack told everyone about the whole story about the stooges.

Everyone except Optimus, Ratchet, Jack & Arcee: [Laughing]

Bulkhead: [Laughing] "R-Really did he really punch him in the face?"

Jack: "Yup!"

Bulkhead, Bumblebee, Miko & Raf: [Laughing]

Miko: [Laughing] "Oh, man. They're so Funny and Cool! I can't wait to meet them."