Chapter 6: Inside the Sick Mind

3 weeks since it happens the Decepticons attacked the car speed named knockout and Jack and Arcee were attacked by the Decepticons who were stuck here on the earth name Airacnid.

   And now, the Autobots found the Decepticon's location and the Autobot's distress signal, Ratchet grab his medical kit and left on the mission with Optimus. So, everybody in the Base is waiting for them to return. Then Bulkhead realizes that someone is missing.

Bulkhead: "Wait a minute... Have you guys seen Stooges around here?"

Arcee: "Huh? That's funny. For a minute ago, they were standing right here with the kids."

Miko: *She thinks of something.* "Oh! I know! Maybe they were looking around.

Jack: "for wh-"

   He was cut off when he heard the Stooges screaming out of nowhere who was being rolled by some weird wagon with the rockets and headed straight at Arcee and Bumblebee pedes.

Bulkhead: "LOOK OUT!"

   Bulkhead quickly moved them out of the way then Jack realizes where they were headed.

Jack: "Guys, watch out for the..."

Moe, Larry & Curly: "NYAAAH!"

[CRASH]

Autobots & the kids: "Oh!"

Jack: "...Wall."

When the smoke is clear they make a big hole in the wall Stooges were covered with a pile of brick.

Jack: *He went up with them.* "Are you guys okay?"

Larry: *He got out of the brick.* "Yup."

Raf: "What happens and why are you guys riding a wagon with the rocket on it?"

Larry: "Well, we cleaning up the basement with some old stuff in here. We did try not to touch anything in here, but somebody press the button like Moe ask not to."

Curly: *He got out of the pile of bricks and went up to Larry.* "I'm sorry, everyone but how am I  supposed to know that old rocket was still working."

Moe: *He got out of the brick and went up to Curly.* "Oh. Is that so?"

Moe hit Curly's head.

[Bonks]

Curly: "Oh!" *Hold his head.* "What was that for?"

Moe: "For telling you not to touch anything, but now you did."

Curly: "It's not my fault that I like to press the button. Although its was cool when we were riding on the rockets. Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk."

Moe: "Oh, you think that cool aye."

Moe punches ourly in the face.

[Punch]

Curly: "Oh!"

Moe: *He showed his fist in front of him.* "See that!"

Curly: [Angry hums]

Curly hit Moe's fist and made him hit his head back.

[Bonks]

Curly: "Oh!" *He holds his head.*

Autobots & kids: [Laughing & Chuckle]

Moe: "Now clean the mess before I hit you again."

Curly: "I'll clean it up when I'm ready."

Moe: *He stood up and went closer to him very angrily.* "Are you ready?"