Chapter 5: Trouble in the Maxina

Another week later, Jack and Raf were doing something on the base while Miko was in detention. After that, the Stooges were cleaning up the tools out of the bag. After they're about to put up with the tools, Bulkhead and Miko came back and they heard two of them arguing about something.

Miko: *She got out of the vehicle.* "Ugh. You sound like my parents."

Bulkhead: *He transforms.* "Well, are they in Japanese?"

Miko: "They May speak different languages, but you say the same things."

Bulkhead: "Because we want the best for you. And that means making sure you go to school, not jail."

Jack: "Uh-oh. What'd you do?"

Larry: [Sigh] "Let me guess. She's escaped from Detention again isn't she."

Bulkhead: "Yes. *He knelt.* Look, Miko, before I became a warrior, I was a labor -- construction. I can build stuff. I can break stuff. And that's it."

Miko: "I love breaking stuff. I want to be just like you, Bulk."

[Beeping]

Bulkhead: "Ugh. Why would you want to be like me when you can be a-a medic like Ratchet."

Ratchet: "I'm detecting a fresh Energon pulse from the nation called... Greece."

Stooges: "Greece."

Ratchet: Yes. An Ancient city -- quite Historic, I believe."

Bulkhead: "Ancient Greece, huh? Oh, field trip. Hey Miko, how about we go to the mission to find the Energon."

Miko: "Really? Cool!"

Bulkhead: "Well, In that case. Stooges, how about you come with us to make sure Miko doesn't run off to explore."

Stooges: "Really."

Bulkhead: "If you want to?"

Moe: "Well, of course, we're coming, Bulkhead."

Bulkhead: "Ok. Hey, Ratchet. Miko, Stooges, and I were going to Greece to investigate."

Ratchet: "Alright. But if anything happens to them I swear by the allsparks don't make me throw the wrench on you." *He already activates the Ground Bridge.*

Bulkhead: "Yeah, I'll remember that." *He transforms and opens the doors for them.*

Curly: *He realized he hold a shovel.* "Wait, let me put up the shovel first." *He put it on his shoulder and was about to turn.*

Moe: "Ok, but hurry before bulkhead was about to-"

He was cut off when Curly hit him on the back of the head.

[Clanks]

Moe: "Oh!"

Curly: *He turned around.* "Nyah! Oh, I'm sorry, Moe here." *He gives him a shovel.* "Hit me with the shovel."

Moe: "I not gonna hit you with that. I'm gonna hit you with this."

Moe punches Curly in the face.

[Punches]

Curly: "Oh!"

Moe: *Show his fist in front of Curly.* "See that!"

Curly: [Angrily Humming]

Curly hit Moe's fist and make it hit him back on his head.

[Bonk]

Curly: "Oh!"

Larry: "Come on quite fooling we have a mission to go."

Moe: "Oh."