Chapter 3: Stooges meet the Con Job

It's been two weeks since the scraplet incident, Ratchet, and the Stooges arrive at the base as they got out of the vehicle so Ratchet will transform back into his normal self. Then Ratchet saw something on the computer so he checks it out to see what it is. While he is checking, he found a life signal on this planet.

Ratchet: Optimus... I'm receiving a signal on a restricted band. It appears to be coming from a starship inside the solar system.

[Beeping]

Ratchet: "It's an Autobots identification beacon."

Jack: "So there are other bots out there?"

Larry: "Really there's more?"

Arcee: "Yes. The masses scattered to the galaxies when Cybertron finally went dark, but the cons have been known to bait trap false beacon."

Optimus: "Unknown vessel, this is Autobot outpost omega one. Identify yourself."

???: / "I've had a warmer welcome from the Decepticon combat brigades."/

Bulkhead: "Wheeljack?! You old con crusher! What are you doing out here?"

Wheeljack: /"Bulkhead? That you? What's with all the security?"/

Bulkhead: "The rock we're on is crawling with con. How soon can you get here and even the odd?"

Wheeljack: /"Sometimes tomorrow if I put the metal to the petal."/

Miko: "Another bot's coming here. How cool is that!"

Optimus: "Wheeljack... I know of him by reputation only. Can you verify his voiceprint?"

Bulkhead: "He is 1,000% the real deal, Optimus."

Optimus: "We will send landing coordinates, Wheeljack."

Bulkhead: "See you soon, buddy. I'll make sure you get a proper welcome."

[Beeping]

Arcee: "So, who's the boyfriend?" (She said jokingly)

Bulkhead: [Chuckles] "Me and Jackie go way back. We were part of the same unit, the wreckers, which means the cons are gonna wish never found us."

Curly: "Oh boy, a new guess I can't wait."

Moe & Larry: "Yeah!"

Jack: "Huh? I didn't know you three got excited about a new guest."

Curly: "Certainly, Jack."

Larry: "Even we greet welcomed the guests."

Miko: "Like what?"

Moe: "Like this."

Stooges: "Greeting."

The Stooges bow to each other and then.

[Bonk, Bonk, Bonk]

Stooges: "Oh!" *They hold their head.*

Moe: "Why I ought to..."

[Bonk, bonk]

   Moe hit Larry and Curly's heads.

Larry & Curly: "Oh!" *Hold their heads.*

   Bulkhead, Bumblebee, Miko, and Raf are laughing, while Jack, Arcee, and Ratchet were chuckled.

On the next day, everyone waited for their new arrival.

Arcee: "Wheeljack's ship is approaching the landing zone."

[Beeping]

Raf: "You think he's s here to visit?"

Curly: "Well, it certainly is."