Chapter 2: Trouble with Scrapheap

It's been two days since they met the Autobots. The Stooges finally met Agent Fowler then he offers them a job to watch over the Base and the children. They approve and promised to watch over Base even their friends and family.

In the morning since Bulkhead and Bumblebee left on a mission. As ratchet left the base to pick up Stooges before Bulkhead called him for the Ground Bridge. After that, Ratchet arrives there home and parks in front of their house and waited for them.

5 minutes later

Ratchet: [Groans] "What's taking them so long." *He looks around to make sure there is no human around, he transformed walks towards their house and looked through the window, and saw them they were still sleeping.*

Moe: [Snores]

Larry: [Whistle Snores]

Curly: [Hum Snores]

Ratchet: "Oh for the love of..." *He tries to figure out how to wake them up then he had an idea. He transforms back into his vehicle mode and then does this.*

[Sirens]

The Stooges were surprised and fall out of their bed.

Moe: "It's the Decepticon, we're under attack!"

Larry: "The Shelter is ready. Women and children are first."

Curly: *He looks at the window.* "Hey, Fellas, look it's Ratchet."

Larry: "He came here to pick us up."

Moe: "Then what are we waiting for? Come on boys."

The Stooges went into the bathroom to clean themselves after they finish they got their clothes on and hop onto the Ratchet's vehicle and drove off.

Ratchet: "What took you three so long I was waiting for you for five minutes, so I transform to check on you then I found you three were sleeping. You're lucky I don't get caught out of the opening."

Moe: "Sorry, Ratchet. We overslept because someone forgot to turn on the alarm clock."

Larry: I'm sorry, Moe. I always forget when I feel sleepy."

Moe: "Oh really."

   Moe slap Larry.

[Slap]

Moe: "Next time turn on the alarm clock before you sleep."

Curly: "Hey, Ratchet. How are the others doing?"

Before he's about to answer Bulkhead calls him.

Bulkhead: /"Bulkhead to Ratchet come in."/

Ratchet: /"Load and clear Bulkhead, what is it?"/

Bulkhead: /"We found something in the Arctic could you send us a Ground Bridge."/

Ratchet: /I'll be there shortly."/

When they come back to base Ratchet opens the ground bridge for a Bulkhead and Bumblebee. A little time is skipped after they brought the mysterious pod Ratchet gives the surgery for Bulkhead and Bumblebee.

Bulkhead: [Sigh] "I told you, Doc, we're fine." *He pulled out the plug as he tried to get up.*

Ratchet: *He stops him from getting up and setting him down.* "The only way to be certain you're fine, Bulkhead, is to end your standard defrosting Procedure. You know exposure to the sub-zero condition can cause permanent system damage."

Larry: *He went next to Ratchet.* "He's right, Bulkhead, if you don't lay down the more you move the less it will damage your system."

Ratchet: "See even they are listening to me. Thank you, Larry."