Court ruled...

Song of Chapter is... Just Like You by Alec Benjamin

Tony couldn't bear being in the penthouse alone and being surrounded by the memories of the kid he had for only 2 months. Every time he walked past his son's fully finished room, he would become worse than he was. He didn't get much sleep and would prefer to be in his lab. He didn't like the sudden feeling of loneliness, the pain of loss heavy on his shoulders and he would rather keep himself busy. Maybe that's why he did something he rarely did, ever; he actually went to meetings and actually focused on his company. Pepper was concerned and so was Rhodey. Tony was actually on time for a meeting and even listened, it was scary. The three have been trying nonstop for 2 weeks now, to figure out how they could fix this, each gaining the same result; they can't until court. Right now, the billionaire was watching a stupid PowerPoint from a company who wanted to invest in Stark industries and Tony couldn't stop his thoughts from drifting to his son, who he hasn't seen in 2 weeks. Mary wouldn't allow any contact and Tony couldn't do anything about it, no matter how hard he tried. 

"Stark, are you-" One of the potential investors started, but was interrupted by Jarvis.

"Sir, Peter has told me to call you." Tony stood up rapidly and Pepper nodded for him to go. He ran out and Pepper finished the meeting, causing all the potential investors to be irritated. He quickly got to his lab and told Jarvis to answer.

"Peter?" Tony asked softly and he heard sniffling on the other end, heavy breathing accompanying the sniffles.

"D-daddy?" Peter sobbed and Tony was on full alert.

"What's wrong Peter? Did something happen?" Tony rushed and Peter shivered, holding himself tighter as he took in a shaky breath. 

"I-i miss you.." Peter whispered and more tears fell. He was terrified and in the dark. Once his mother and he arrived at the house, he was shoved downstairs and was covered in darkness. They would occasionally bring food and the guy would.. Peter sobbed more, in pain physically and emotionally.

"Kid, did something happen? Where are you?" Peter was upset that his father sounded worried, but he was in too much pain to try being cheerful. 

"I-i-" Peter cut off when the light turned on and he jumped, but not too high since he had no energy.

"Who the fuck are you talking to, runt?" Tony could hear the words clearly and he clenched his fists, his blood boiling. The connection was soon lost and Tony was far more enraged. He told Jarvis to locate the hearing aids and rushed to the garage, jumping into his car. He set off to the destination and stopped, causing the tires to screech. He didn't bother knocking on the door and just pushed it in, his anger getting the best of him. He sent his location to Happy and continued further into the house.

"Stark, I thought I told you not to go near my son until court." Mary sneered and a guy walked in, glancing at the door. 

"What the fuck do you think you're doing? Breaking and entering are illegal. I should-" Tony pushed him against the wall by his neck.

"You should tell me where my son is." Tony spoke through gritted teeth and Mary was screaming in the background. The guy turned blue and passed out. Tony threw him to the side and turned to Mary, who kept her mouth open in shock and horror.

"Tyler! Oh my god!" She screamed running to him and Tony rolled his eyes. He opened every room, but couldn't find Peter anywhere. He opened the last door and was greeted by darkness and the scent of blood. He flicked the light on and walked down cautiously. When he got down there, he gasped and ran to the ball left on the floor. He was barely in anything and Tony frowned when he spotted something red coming from Peter's bum. Tony's eyes turned dark and he picked his son up, running out to Happy who had just arrived. Once his son was safe with Happy, Tony cracked his knuckles and walked back in.