Prologue

Please comment

Vote

Fan

And tell others!!!!!

____________________________________________________

Prologue

The young boy sat in the corner of the dark, secluded room. His knees were pressed tightly to his chest as his body shook in silent sobs. The boy lifted his head from his knees and took a quick glance at the door. It was still close. No one had entered. He was safe. He let out a sigh of relief, his tears finally subsiding, his body no longer shaking like an earthquake.

His green eyes glanced wearily around the cold, dark room. He had never been in this room before and neither had anyone else. The walls were covered in murky, ripped wallpaper. The cold tiles sent shivers down the young boy's spine as his palm lightly touched it. Shadowy, gruesome paintings were hung on the wall which would make anyone's skin crawl.

"Chessy! Where are you?" A cold, mocking voice sneered outside of the door. The young boys head snapped towards the direction of the door, unwanted fear once again settling in. The boy hastily moved back, his back hitting the cold wall. "Come out; come out from wherever you are." The voice taunted. Then, a girl let out a shrilly laugh which made him cringe.

"Chessy!" The girl called out. The boy was now shaking once again. "Where are you rat?" She spat.

Tears streamed down his face. He didn't deserve this. He has done nothing to them. Why were they after him? He had asked himself that question for a few years now. He had to get out of there. But what could he do? He attempted to stand up with quaking legs. However his legs quaked in fear and exhaustion, and before he knew it, he fell to the ground with a loud thud.

"He's in there!" The first voice shouted, startling the young boy. Then the door slammed open with a bang and there stood two teens. "We found you chessy, now what are you going to do?" The boy laughed menacingly. His green eyes gleamed threateningly at the helpless boy.

"What shall we do with him first?" The girl, who was considerably tall, confidently strode over to the young boy, her head held high. She glared down at him.

"P-please," The young boy croaked, barely managing to get the words out. His fear now completely engulfed him. He glanced around, hoping for a way out.

"He's begging!" The girl yelled, turning to her companion, snickering slightly. "How much more pathetic can he get!"

"P-please," the young boy managed to say, his voice exceedingly hoarse, and terror dripping from it.

"Shut up!" The girl snapped, shooting him a daunting glare. He flinched at that reaction, like someone had stabbed a knife though his body.

"Calm down Esmee," Her friend calmly said.

"And why should I? Just look at him. He looks like a little, poor infant. Anybody who saw him would never guess that he's our age." Esmee spat. "I just want to punch his face!"

"Calm down Esmee," the boy repeated. "I know just what to do with him."

"And what is that, Martin?" Esmee asked, her head tilting to the side. Esmee then glanced back at the boy shivering on the floor.

"Let's tie him to the school pole..." He began.

"We've already done that!" She exclaimed.

"Naked!" He finished off. An evil smile crept up Esmee's face as immense horror overwhelmed the young boy.

"N-no!" The young boy yelled. "Please don't." He cried.

"Shut up Chessy!" Esmee snapped at his direction.

"Please!" He wailed. He gingerly stood up and in a blink of a eye, he dashed out the room.

"Come back!" Martin bellowed after him. With one gesture to Esmee they both darted after the boy. "You're not getting away from us!"

The young boy ran as fast as his legs could take him, his mind swivelling around all the atrocious things the two teens could do to him. His heart hammered against his chest, ready to explode in any second. However he was determined to run. He did not want to be their victim no longer. He couldn't take any more. Where should I go? Where should I hide? His eyes then darted to the staircase that he was approaching. Without another glance back and ascended the staircase.

For years he had been getting brutally bullied by the two teens behind him. He feared walking down the corridor. He feared going to class. He feared sleeping, at the thought of them doing something. He has had many restless nights because of that. He feared telling the teacher because he knew if he did, that would be the end of him. And worst of all, he feared going home...

"Come back!" The two bullies yelled.

The young boy gave a quick glance back to see that they were catching up. He picked up his pace. His legs were vigorously trembling. He had to end this. He couldn't take this anymore, physically and mentally. He reached the very top of the building. He zoomed towards the terrace.

"Chessy!" Esmee called out.

He had to end this now! He climbed up on the railing. He took one last glance behind him. The two teens were staring at him, shocked. Their mouths were wide open and he could see a hint of fear flash in their eyes. With a small smile he looked down. He would finally end this. This will be all over. The young boy closed his eyes and jumped...