Auradon

Gene heard the marching band and the cheers as they pulled up

Gene heard the marching band and the cheers as they pulled up. Her brown hair was still in a ponytail and she still had her red jacket, boots and jeans with her dark gold T-shirt. Her smile was small for she never smiled. Not truly and completely. Her eyes were gleaming with curiosity and fear. She couldn't tell which one was more overpowering. Her hands were still shaking, Mal glaring at her for it so she shoved them into her pockets in hope to hide it. Jay and Carlos rolled out the car fighting over some sort of blanket. Mal and Evie went next but for some sort of reason, Gene couldn't move. She was petrified, it scared her to death. Taking a deep breath, she readied herself. She could do this, right? There was nothing except benumbing fear stopping her. "Ow! You got everything else, why do you want whatever this is?" Carlos screeched, not even Gene's voice could go that high. The band faded away slowly at this, Gene cringing slightly at that.

"Because you want it!" Jay shouted back. The band split to reveal a woman, a girl and a boy. Gene stepped out of the car and shoved her hands further into her pockets. She wanted nothing more than to get back in that car and go back to that house, no matter how much she hated it. "Guys, guys, guys!" Mal whispered, kicking them slightly, "We have an audience!" She said louder. Both boys stopped and looked at the woman in blue, confusion melting into embarrassment. "Just cleaning up!" Jay spoke as Gene looked at her boots, finding them suddenly very interesting. Counting the scuffs and marks, she heard Jay hiss, "Get up!" at the other boy whilst dragging him up.

"Leave it like you found it," the woman sang. "And by that I mean just leave it," she spoke instead this time. The son of Jafar threw everything back into the car before looking back at three. His eyebrow raised and he made his way over, eyes fixated on the uncomfortable girl, naturally flirting with her. "Hello Foxy, the names Jay," Gene raised her eyes to the sky, fed up of the boy. He couldn't keep his mouth shut. The girl faked laughed and the woman intervened. "Welcome to Auradon Prep!" Gene finally took a step forward before reaching to the collar of his jacket, pulling the confused boy next to Carlos before standing next to Evie. "I'm Fairy Godmother, headmistress," she did this bow sort of thing, making the brunette eyebrows furrow. Was that normal?

"The Fairy Godmother? As in bibbidi bobbidi boo?" Mal questioned and Gene played with her nails, picking at them. She probably looked disinterested but she really wasn't. It was just she felt weird be out the open and she was trying her hardest not to show it. "Bibbidi bobbidi, you know it!" She pointed at Mal as the girl did a fake dreamy sigh. Her finger was twirling a piece of purple hair and Gene couldn't help the silent scoff that left her lips, "Yeah I always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella. When you just appeared out of nowhere, with that sparkly wand and that warm smile, and that sparkly wand!" She said, being extremely obvious, subtly clearly not coming naturally to her but of course this was Auradon and these people were oblivious. "Well that was a long time ago and as I always say don't focus on the past or you'll miss the future," The headmistress replied doing some sort of weird hand motion in front of her face. This woman had to be a tad on the crazy side, right?