Part 3- A twin / bad boy / MATE!?

Blossom's p.o.v.

I was sitting in class already waiting for class to start. Bloom was ignoring me because we both know our mate wouldn't find us with our scent altered.

But what was I suppose to do!? Suddenly show up to school as a male neko?! People would freak! But whoever our mate is after school I will tell him everything and move away with him to start anew.

That plan seemed to make Bloom calm down a little cause she spoke to me. "Promise?" "I promise my fairy. I know you want him as much as I do."

With that though she started purring in my head remembering mate and with the images in my head my c*ck twitched.

Before I was to amazed with him but the whole time in the shower this morning I had to relive myself because the arousal finally caught up to me.

I blushed at the memories but the door suddenly opened revealing our teacher. I immediately straighten myself and began getting ready for the lesson.

After taking the roll and such the teacher said something shocking.
She said it has two new transfer students. She walked to the door and opened it and in came an amazing scent.

The scent was heavenly but the person wasn't the source of the scent. His scent was similar to the other but his was slightly different.

I started getting angry knowing he was covered in this heavenly scent. Why was he smelling like it!?

I had to stop myself from growling and from Bloom taking over. I was beyond angry then in came the heavenly scent and all the anger just disappeared.

One word came to mind "mate". As i looked at my mate and the other guy I realized they were twins. I became embarrassed cause every One knows twins have almost the same scent.

While looking at the two males my eyes landed on my mate. I was checking him from head to toe and when I reached his face our eyes locked. He began smirking at me checking him out but when he watched me over he looked confused, more so since he sniffed the air.

I frowned wondering what caused him to change his mood. The teacher then introduced them My mate's name was Z and his Twin's was Jet. Their last name is Throne.

The teacher told them to share something about themselves and only Jet spoke. Z just kept looking at me like I'm a puzzle.

Then it finally hit me I'M DRESS AS A GIRL! If it truly was him last night in the dream then he saw me as a dude. But wait my scents covered, I sighed in relief.

His stare could mean nothing. I quickly got up and asked the teacher to go to the restroom and left. All the while Z's gaze was on me.

《》

As i reached the bathroom I ran into a stale. I began remembering my Mate and his twin.

My mate and his twins ears and tail were out. His looked just like his wolf.

He has black and gold hair. His hair is black with gold at the end. He has gold eyes and wears glasses. Their probably fake though. His tail was gold and the end was black. His ears was a mixture of black and gold and was pierced.

He had on a black skinny jeans and had on a dark blue jersey ,he also had on the basic bad boy jacket. He wasn't broad or anything. He was slim and tall. He was taller than me though.

 He was taller than me though

That is how he looks. I began getting aroused.

I quickly thought about his twin and I calmed down. His twin looks just like him but instead of gold he had yellow. He wore glasses and had a piercing in the same place as my mate. But his ears and tails pattern were different from mates.

 But his ears and tails pattern were different from mates

He looks like that. He had on black skinny jeans as well but had on a jersey and had on a brown jacket.

I began getting aroused again thinking how my mate would look in his twin's clothes.

I quickly got myself together and headed back to class.

《》

When I reached back I noticed that Z and Jet was sitting on opposite sides of my seat.

I mentally groaned while Bloom wagged her tail in happiness. I made my way back to my seat and sat down nervously.

Jet introduced himself and when I introduced myself as well i saw Z stiffening. I became worried and turned and asked him if he is alright. He only nodded.

Suddenly the door was opened again and in came Jason. I immediately got happy and waved him over to sit with us. I heard Z growl and I stiffen while my c*ck twitched.

When Jason finally made his way to us Z and I were both surprise when suddenly Jet launched himself at Jason and he just let him. It then occurred to me that their mates.

I smiled and quickly realized the situation.
To everyone we were dating and now he is kissing the new kid. But then I imeditatly relaxed knowing that everyone knew we weren't mates.

When they finally finished Jason's eyes widen in realization and he grabbed my arm and ran out the classroom. I know I heard two growls since our skin made contact.

《》

When Jason and I were finally alone I know he was worried as to if I could drop our act now. I sighed and told him about my dream leaving out the arousal part. I also told him about the potion and it's purpose.
He was angry that I kept that from him but he then dismissed it when he realized the situation I'm in.

My mate knows how I truly look and this morning he sees me in girls clothing and with a different scent. He may be hella confused.

"I think you should tell him." Jason stated. I whined and told him that it is just confusing.

"Well I am telling you this now. I am going to my mate so we will stop the pretending. We will just tell everyone I found my mate and you understood that so we broke up." I nodded at him.

"I also wanna tell my mate about you." He whispered and I barely heard him but I made out what he said and almost punched him.

"No way! I don't mind you telling him cause I know he could be trusted but next thing he tells his brother. I'm not ready for that!"
I exclaimed to him. Nekos can just tell if they can trust a person or not so I knew I could trust Jet.

"How about you talk to him and make him understand your point of view."
I sighed and just agreed. Jason can be really stubborn so I just gave in and he gave me a tight hug and a quick peck on the cheek.

We both froze as we saw our mates looking at us. Finally my mate opened his mouth and I almost came because of how sexy he sounded. He said ,"What are you afraid of Jet telling me?"

I imeditatly looked down to the ground as soon as Jason let me go. Z then walked up to me towering slightly over me and lifted my head up with his finger. The sparks flew everywhere.

He then said something that made Bloom take over. She transformed in her innocent mode. He said, "So little mate mind telling me why you and my other beauty inside you are in distress?"

°~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~°

That's the end. Bye guys.

°~°Stay weird my weirdos