Part 8 - *special* Our fate

A/N - Hey guys. This chapter is a special. This chapter will be with Jason and Jet.
After school ended they were in the student council's office.

Hope you enjoy;)

°~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~°

Jet's p.o.v.

I was sitting down on a couch in the student's council room. Apparently my mate is the head of it.
Is it weird that I find that hot.........nha.

"Yeah ,that just proves that mate is a awesome leader!" My healer ,Jac said in excitment. "Yeah. Kinda a pity he will be a beta soon." My wolf ,Jax said causing Jac to get a little depressed.

"Yeah but they would be amazing together so don't worry." I said with them both agreeing with me.

I was chatting it up with my other sides when the amazing voice of my mate caught my attention. "Well I'm done here. Wanna go home or stay here for a little while?" Jason asked me while passing a hand through his beautiful hair.

I licked my lips and made my way over to him. He was sitting in one of those office chairs behind a desk. When I finally reached him I pulled back his chair and sat directly on his lap ,facing him.

"Let's stay here and talk a little." I told him in a whisper, he smiled and nodded. "So Jet what is it like being half wolf and healer?" I shudder at him calling my name but explain to him nothing less.

{A/N - You all know it works the same way for him as it does for Z. No need to read the same thing again.}

《》

After explaining everything to him, he sat there with the biggest smile on his face that I have ever seen. I giggled and asked him why he was so happy.

"Well mate your just amazing. You, Jet ,Jax and Jac." He said making us all purr at him calling our names. He chuckle and leaned to my ears and he....started licking it!!

I shuddered and moaned at his sudden actions and he pulled back with a smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes soon remembering that he is A ALPHA.

I smirk at that and said "My Alpha" without thinking. I heard a growl and when I looked Jason in his eyes his wolf was trying to take over.

A beautiful shade of green flashed in his eyes but he soon took back control. I giggled at how that affected him so much, he pouted. "Cute" Jax, Jac and I thought at the same time.

"Oh ,give me a second.", I told him. Before closing my eyes I saw the confusion on his face. When my eyes were closed ,I took a deep breathe and opened them again.

"Hi, Pleasure to meet you." My wolf Jax said to Jason. He looked shock but soon realize what was happening.

"Hi my pup. I'm Jason ,what's your name?" Jason said to Jax. I giggled knowing that Jax was upset.

"I'm NO "pup". I'm a grown ass wolf, always remember that. By the way I'm Jax." Jax said to him with a couple of growls and ending it with a wink.

Jason then chuckled but soon replied. "Oh no wolf. You may be a "grown ass wolf" to others but your my pup. You always remember that. Got it Jax?"

Jax was speechless I could tell but he moaned at Jason's words confirming what he said. Jax didn't like that but He knew he needed to accept it.
He soon closed his eyes again and opened it.