Part 6 - Dad....!!!!

Blossom's p.o.v.

When we arrived home ,Z noticed we were completely alone. "Snicky little mate ,now aren't you?" Z whispered into my ear in his husky voice. I shivered in delight.

I just looked at the ground not knowing what to say but not regretting anything. Suddenly my legs were rapped around Z's waist and my hands around his neck.

When I realized what he did I blushed...hard. "Gotta admit though, your tempting." I'm not sure what he meant by his words but suddenly we were kissing as if our lives depended on it.

Sparks were flying every where and we were fighting for dominance with our tongues. I know I couldn't win but I love how he made me feel like I got a chance. Bloom was yelling at me through her purrs to mark him and I gotta admit I wanted to obey her command.

Z then walked us to the couch and set me down gently not breaking our kiss. Suddenly the door flew open and my dad had his hand around Z's neck. He broke our kiss in the process while he pinned Z up against a wall.

"Dad calm down." I tried talking to dad and I could see Z trying hard NOT to fight him. "Stop it!" Said Bloom fighting to take over.

Dad immediately let go, he knows how Bloom gets. Once when she was angry dad ended up with a cast for about a month. I'm guessing he doesn't what that to happen again.

Dad let Z go and backed up. I rushed to his side and made sure he was okay. As soon as I realized he was okay ,I gave him a quick pack on the lips then turned my attention to dad.

"Dad meet Z ,our mate." Bloom said the last part with me and dad's face went pale. I then noticed Z was yanking me to the sofa we was just on. He sat down and placed me on his lap. "Please take a seat Mr. Rose. We have a lot to discuss." Z told dad pointing to the one seater chair across from us.

I was blushing being on his lap like this but tried my best to explain everything to dad.

《》

After explaining everything dad took off his glasses and pinched the bridge of his nose. "So you don't hate us?" Dad said and I knew exactly what he meant.

"No I don't. I resent what you guys made me do but I could never hate you two. Your my parents." I said starting to shiver. Z noticed this and pulled me in closer and I snuggled into him.

"I'm so glad to hear you say that. And I'm sure your mom would be in tears right now." Dad said ,I could tell he was on the verge of tears. He then took a deep breathe ,whipped his eyes and put back on his glasses.

"Dad ,ca-can Z stay the night?" I asked knowing I shocked dad and Z with the question. "Only if you wanna." I said to Z as I was looking up at him.

When I finally saw his face he had on a smirk and replied ,"I would love to."
I was so happy with the response ,i imeditatly looked to dad for his answer.

"Fine ,but NO funny business." Dad stated and I was off of Z and hugging him in a matter of seconds. "Thanks so much dad!" I said while hugging him, he just patted my back and chuckled.

Dad knows that when you meet your mate you wanna mate with them but also wanna get to know them. Not being with them could hurt you physically and mentally. I was so happy!

Z then tapped my back and he and dad shared a nod. After Z and I were on our way to my room.

《》

When we were outside my room I stopped ,opened the door and let Z enter first.
"Mate in our room." Said Bloom with a purr at the end.
"Calm down you pervy neko."
"Don't act like you weren't thinking the same."
I rolled my eyes at her even if she was right.
After a few more seconds of calming down I entered my room and I saw him sitting on my one seat sofa.