Part 10 - The in-laws

I woke up and noticed that we haven't reached our destination yet. We were still on the road.

Z was driving with Jason in shot-gun. Jet was in the back with me and I was laying on him. When I realized I was on him I giggled and he joint in.

"Morning ,babe." Z told me and I told him "Hi, luv." through our link. "So i'm guessing you told him?" Jason asked and I sat up off of Jet and nodded to him. "Good. That means the bond is growing." Jason informed us in his serious tone. I noticed that when he gets serious he uses that tone.

I immediately blushed because Z winked at me through the mirror. Jet then put his head on my shoulder and looked up at me with a smile. I smiled back.

"So did Z tell you as yet?' Jet asked me and I knew exactly what he was talking about. I laughed nervously and explained everything what happened.

...

"Wait ,so Blossom got so powerful?" Jason asked me in pure awe ,I giggled and nodded to him. "Wow." Was his reply. "What was her rank before?" Jet asked. I love how he is so smart!

I replied to him and told him she was princess. She was one rank away from being an Queen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author here again guys. Imma explain some stuffs.

1. Is that in this world your strength has a rank.

2. The creature can always tell what rank they are. No one else knows other than him/her and who ever he/she informs about it.

Now imma explain the rank system.
( ps. I just came up with this so no hating please. )
☆Remember it is base on power.

1. .A+ King
    .A+ Queen
  For wolf's  -Alphas

2. .King
    .Queen
    For wolf's -Betas

3. .Prince
     .Princess
      For wolf's- Genma

4. .Leader
    For wolf's- Warriors

5. .Norm
    For wolf's -normal pack members

6. .Low
    For wolf's -normal pack members

And that is all so back to the story ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wait. Didn't you say you could have beat Jason?" Jet asked me with a confused look on his face. I giggled but replied.

"Yes I could. Jason won't dare hit me so I have the advantage. It's all about the wits hun." I told Jet with a wink at the end. He giggled but agreed with me. I heard Jason groan and I started giggling as well.

"We're almost there guys." Z said in a really calm voice and I don't know why but I was calm as well. I think Z was influencing me.

"Are you nervous babe?" Z asked me through our link. "Surprisingly no. I think your influencing me."
"I'm gonna do more than just influence you babe." Z said and I could practically feel the smirk on his face without looking at him.

Instead I looked out the window at the beautiful scenery that we were passing by hoping it cools me down. My cheeks were on fire!

~~~

When we reached Z opened the door for me, took my hand in his and we were on our way inside. I glanced back quickly as I realized Jason did the same for Jet.